17

Mark didn't know why, but he came back to the orphanage, even though neither Jisung, Jeno, or Jaemin were there. It was Friday, so they must be at school. Eunji let him stayed in the boy's room, though. She also asked Mark to stay there for awhile since she's going out. Mark didn't mind. He wasn't up to anything, anyway. He got all day to stay there until his daily schedule with Haechan.

You could say that Mark was lonely. He had friends back in high school, but most of them were out of town and some others weren't close with him. His friends outside school were uncles he met at the bar, they would be working right now. Yuta, Winwin, and Baekhyun at their univetsities.

Mark was laying down on Jisung's bed near the window. He had Jisung's broken mp3 player on his hand. Mark thought he would buy the boy a new one soon, not on his birthday like how Mark planned to. He could imagine how bored Jisung must be.

For the first time, Mark finally knew what he wanted to do with the money his parents gave him. Most of the time since he got his bank account, Mark only use his money for cigarettes and liquor at Chanyeol's place. Mark couldn't even remember the last time he bought new clothes and shoes.

He opened his phone and started to look for an online shop, recommended by Taeyong.

"I bought a mixer from them, and it arrives the next day after I ordered it! They have a lot of discounts too! Of course they don't only sell kitchen stuff, they sell phones, laptops... Gadgets."

Mark remembered Taeyong said that once when they were drunk. Mark was just tipsy, though. He drinks, but he never blacked out like Chanyeol or Yuta.

Mark was planning to buy another player, but his eyes caught something else that might be useful for, not only Jisung but also Jeno and Jaemin. Mark contemplated on buying a phone worth 230.000 Won for them. Well, Mark had a lot of money anyway, and he didn't spend more than a sixth of it.

Mark finally ordered three of the phone with different colors. Blue, black, and grey. He made a mental note to transfer the money later before he met Haechan. It made his heart flutter when he remembered how Haechan was flustered after Mark pecked him on the cheek.

"Aigoo!" Mark squealed, burying his face on Jisung's pillow.

"Mark hyung, what are you doing?"

Mark bolted up from his position and cleared his throat. "Jeno. What are you doing here?".

"I'm at the last year of high school, they sent us home earlier to study." Jeno put his bag on the edge of his bed, between Jisung's bed and Jaemin's. He sat down facing Mark. "What are you doing here, hyung?"

"I'm just bored. So I came here. Besides, Eunji is out."

"Well, it's her weekly schedule of grocery shopping." Jeno shrugged, his hands were untying his school uniform's tie. He also unbuttoned one of the button of his shirt, and ruffled his hair, making it falling forward. Mark thought Jeno already looked like an adult.

"So, you're on the same age as Haechan?" Mark asked.

"Uhuh. But Haechan is smarter than me, so he's already in uni." Jeno answered while taking off his shoes and socks. "He's always been great."

"What about you?"

"Huh?"

"What do you enjoy?"

Jeno froze for a moment. "Oh... Uh, I never really thought of it."

No wonder he seemed stressed out, Mark thought to himself.

"Well, what do you like to do when you have some free time?" Mark asked again.