𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

Before we get into the main reason why I wrote this A/N in the first place, may I remind you that Markhyuck's adventure isn't stopping here. There's a Book 2 for Tidal Wave, I might going to publish it on May. In the mean time, you guys can enjoy Universe hehe

Alright.

I would like to say thank you for each and every one of you who read and probably left some votes and comments. Without you, Tidal Wave wouldn't be something. (I'm his mom, for me Tidal Wave is something.) Without your responses, I would have delete this book and Markhyuck wouldn't have their adventure. Thank you very much.

Tidal Wave is the fourth story I published in 2018. If you asked me two years ago, I wouldn't even think of starting to write but hey hey here I am. I might have said this multiple of times but all of the stories that I wrote represents myself as a person. It's the way I communicate what I feel without actually saying it out loud.

Tidal Wave is about loss. This year some of my greatest friends graduated from high school and left me behind hehe. I'm a year younger than them. And at first I felt kind of lonely. I never really, really realized how meaningful their presences were. I did realized, but I didn't know the loss will kick me hard in the guts and to be honest, it's kind of painful.

Not only about me, Tidal Wave is also a tribute for the one and only Mark Lee, who's graduating from NCT Dream. I don't know how you feel about him graduating, but I'm sure with Mark's absence in every Dream's activities next year, will obviously bring a different atmosphere.

Tidal Wave is also about growing up. Life keeps going on, people changes, and we have no control of the time or of other people. All we can do is to adapt and move on. I learned to let go this year, even though it's hard and it's a long process, in the end I have to do it. I hope you guys can do it too. Trust me, letting go is important.

Before I end this Author Note, I would like to say thank you again, hehe.

Thank you for my parents who had never judged me for liking kpop and for writing boyxboy fanfictions on Wattpad (yes, guys my parents know). Thank you for the wifi, the phone, and for letting me study Chinese Literature later in uni.

Thank you for my friends, whether it's my real life friends, or friends whom I /met/ online. You guys have been a great listener and I'm very grateful for your existence.

Thank you for the readers (AGAIN). Without you, Tidal Wave wouldn't be alive and it would have been deleted if there was no read nor response. I enjoy reading your comments and see the votes coming in when I published a new chapter. I hope I can see the comments and votes more often.

Thank you, last but not least, for NCT Dream. Thank you for being my major moodbooster this whole year. Your music makes the world feel less lonely. You're one of the most influential groups I've ever stanned and I hope you're going to be alright even after Mark left.

2018 is ending. I hope you forgive yourself for the failure or whatever makes you down this year. I also hope that 2019 is going to be the year when you're going to improve and be a better version of you. Once again, thank you for all of your support. See you next time on Book 2!

—YO DREAM!

쩔어주자 파이팅!

Tidal Wave is originally dedicated to Mark Lee. Thank you.

 Thank you