~1~

*For the purpose of the story I'll lower ages of the members so there won't be any minor x adult going on because in this household we are pure.*

Chan/Chris - Senior, 17
Woojin - Senior, 18
Minho - Junior, 17
Changbin - Junior, 17
Hyunjin - Sophomore, 16
Jisung - Sophmore, 16
Felix - Sophmore, 16
Seungmin - Sophmore, 16
Jeongin - sophmore, 16

This will be a half text AU and half written AU so if you don't like that kind of format then please save yourself the trouble and get out of here, thank you!
🐼
🐼
🐼
🐼
🐼
🐼

Jeongin's Pov

It was around 6:50 in the morning when I left my house to walk to school. The air seemed muggy and the ground felt damp against the bottom of my Converses.

All these signs gave me a pretty good idea that it's going to rain later on. 'Shoot I should've brought an umbrella.' I thought to myself.

I looked behind me to see what was originally a close up view of my house, turned into a tiny dot. I mean, I could always quickly run and get it, but frankly I'm too lazy for that.

I continued to walk along and observe the scenery, not having anything better to do. Suddenly I heard a "ping!" sound coming from my pocket.

I take out my phone, swipe my thumb horizontally and began to put in the pin.

It's 3825

It's 3825. Now you may think these are just some random numbers but no. In fact, there's a hidden message in these numbers. I'd be surprised if you could figure it out.

After I put in the last number of my pin, a text from an unknown number pops up. Usually when it comes to unknown numbers I'd ignore and block them because my mama always warned me about stranger danger.

Yet somehow this unknown number got to my curiosity with the text they sent me. Whether if they had the wrong number or not, I might as well do some investigating.