~28~

Nobody:

Me: Comment an emoji if you missed this dumb bitch!

Nobody:

Me:...yeah you know what same.

Jeongin's POV

About fifteen minutes or so pass by. Chan and Minho aren't back with the snacks. What's taking them so long? Is the line long or something?

Just then the worst out of the worst case scenarios came into my head and I was starting to feel insecure and worried.

Could it be that because I'm pissed off at Chan he doesn't love me anymore? Since he doesn't love me anymore, he's going to get with Minho?!

No, that can't happen. Minho only has eyes on Jisung or at least that's what I think. Then again, besides Chan and Minho being best friends, I don't know anything about their relationship.

What kind of friends were they before I stated dating Chan? Friends with benefits? No, Chan would never. This was the era before he admitted that he was gay. Then again...there was that whole Jimin situation. But that one didn't count though! We weren't even dating at the time! I have trust in him that I know he would never cheat on me.

But on the other hand there's Minho. He's notorious for sleeping around. He always makes jokes on wanting to bang Mr.Bang Chan. Would he? No he wouldn't. He loves Jisung. Or at least I think he does. Wait...does he even love Jisung or is he just using him for sex?

Everything is so confusing. Why is life just so confusing? I ramble on in my thoughts when I'm taken out of them by a hand lightly shaking my shoulder. It's Jisung.

"Hey Jeonginnie, are you okay?"  He asks with concern. "...yeah" I softly say trying not a make a big deal out of it.

Jisung furrows his eyebrows, gets up, harshly grabs my hands to drag me out of the screening room. "Ji-jisung! What are you you doing?! St-stop that hurts!" I stutter whole taken aback by his sudden action.

He says nothing and continues to drag me out of there. I try getting Felix and Changbin's attention but they were too busy sucking faces and practically showing everyone their own porno.

We stop at the men's restroom, pushes me into an empty stall, locks it and then slams me against the stall wall, having both arms trapping me so I couldn't escape.

His face comes in close to me. So close that I could feel his hot breath. A blush krept on my face with reluctance. "J-Jisung wh-what has gotten into y-you?" I ask nervously.

That's when he gave his big goofy squirrel-like grin. "Thanks for being my little test subject Jeonginnie!" He exclaims.

All I could do was blink. "What?" "Oh! Sorry suddenly going all confident gay on you little dolphin!  You see, I'm trying to prove to Minho that I can be more confident than him and by the reaction you gave, it seems like it'll work! Oh by the way, no homo. Well...yes homo but like not with you."

I sigh with immense relief. "Thank goodness! I didn't want to hurt your feelings when I turned you down."

"What?! Even if I did have romantic feelings for you Jeonginnie, you'd turn me down? I'm so hurt!" Jisung pretends to cry. Being the the drama queen he always is.

"Well sorry I'm not into rodents." I mutter under my breath unsubconsiously. But I guess it wasn't quiet enough because Jisung heard me.

"Well I'm not into carnivorous animals!" Jisung tries to make a comeback. 

"You're one to talk about carnivorous when you slurp Minho's meat everyday and every night." 

Jisung looks taken aback by my comment since I've never made a comment like that before.