~22~

Chan's POV

In disbelief and extreme fury, I pick myself up from the couch, looking down at the ground. 

"They took him..." I manage to grit out as blood began trickling from my teeth from the pressure of how tight I was clenching my teeth. 

Even though I couldn't see the looks of everyone's faces, I could tell that they understood the situation. 

"Chan...who took him?" Woojin speaks up.

"The fucking snail! That's fucking who!" I yell out. 

To prevent myself from losing it I clench my fists and punch a hole right through the glassed coffee table instead of an actual person. 

Shards of glass shattered all over the place leaving broken bits of glass ranging from large to minuscule pieces. "Ah shit, I didn't mean to do that. Guess that's another thing I have to replace." I say as I'm taking my hand away. 

"Forget the fucking table! Look at your hand! Chan, we need to get you to a hospital." Woojin worries. 

Everyone's eyes widen upon hearing Woojin swear, including me.

"Huh?" I look down my right hand to see glass shards piercing my skin revealing the color of red trickling down, forming droplets at the ends of my tips as blood drips onto the white pure stained carpet. 

Fucking hell. I'm so infuriated that I hadn't noticed the damage I've caused to myself. 

"No. Fuck my injury I need to save Jeongin." I say as I try to grab my keys but fail from the immense pain I'm suddenly now feeling. 

Woojin comes up to me and grabs the keys before I can grab ahold of them once again. 

He sighs and says "I know how important Jeongin is to you and how determined you are when it comes to getting something you want. You won't stop at anything till you do so, let me come along with you. I'll drive since you can barely hold anything as it is."

"No. This is a job for me and me alone. I don't want to endanger any more people."

"WE DON'T FUCKING CARE! THE LONGER WE WAIT THE WORSE IT'S GOING TO GET! WHO KNOWS WHAT DESPICABLE SHIT HE'S ALREADY DONE TO HIM!" Felix and Jisung freak out at the same exact time.

"Then it's settled we're going with you." Woojin says "I don't care what you may think Chan. You need us for this, so suck it up and deal with it." Woojin continues.

"Oh my god...guys can we literally wrap this up? Look!" Hyunjin says frantically as he gave us his phone, trying to show us a video. 

"Hyunjin what the hell? This is no time to show us another video of your favorite beauty guru." Felix says in annoyance.

"No, you mosquito! Just look!" He says as he shoves the phone up to my face. 

It's Minho also bring tied up and what looks like to be a gag ball in his mouth. His button-down shirt was still on but undone, revealing his upper body. 

There was a dark figure to him. I couldn't really see who it was since the only source of light came from a single flickering lightbulb. 

What I could make out was what seems to be a whip? I wasn't too sure but then my answer has been confirmed by the sound of the object hitting Minho and his muffled sounds of agony or was it pleasure? I thought he was loyal to Jisung now. But then again it's Minho so I wouldn't be surprised.

That seems like a "them" problem, and that doesn't concern me. Secondly, I could honestly care less about Minho getting pleasured right now. 

Jisung, however, his eyes grew wide. "hold the fuck up...did this hoe just moan to another person besides me? Oh hell to the no! We are just going to save Jeongin then YEET on out of there." 

"Don't you want to save your boyfriend though?" Hyunjin asks.

"First off how the hell can he be my boyfriend when the bitch never asked me out properly? Secondly, why would I care what the hoe is up to? Again it's not like we're together."

Everyone becomes silent. 

"Anywhore...I know where Jeongin is." He says. 

My eyes light up upon hearing Jisung saying where Jeongin is. "Where the hell is he?!" 

"Based on my Jeongin tracker he's at this abandoned warehouse!" He excitedly exclaims.

"Thank you so much! What are we waiting for? Let's go get my baby boy back! Oh and Jisung's man I guess." I say as everyone runs to my car. 

"He's not my man!" Jisung says from behind us.

We rush into the car and buckle ourselves cause you know, safety first. 

Woojin starts the engine and follows the directions of the tracker. 

"Woojin! I know you can't relate to the taken life, but the love of my fucking life could literally be dead as we speak! Pick up the pace!" I voice out which came off to seems a lot more aggressive than I originally planned it to be. 

"Chan I'm not going to speed to one be pulled over by a cop for a speeding ticket and that would take us longer to get there because of the hold up from the Popo. Secondly, how are we supposed to rescue Jeongin and Minho when we're dead from a freaking car crash! Huh chan? Huh!?" Woojin stresses out.

"Damn a bitch snapped and that's daddy Woojin! Go off, King! Drag him!" Hyunjin says as he's taking his phone out to record the rest of the drama. 

"...Hyunjin what are you doing?" I ask in slight confusion.

"Filming this go down and hoping it goes viral." he says nonchalantly.

I sigh heavily. "Even at a time like this you still act like a dumbass. I swear sometimes I question myself when it comes to the people I hang out with. "

We finally get to the specified location. It was rundown and honestly looked like those places where tourists go because it's proclaimed to be haunted. 

We go in, and all we see is darkness. "Hello?" Felix asks but all we can hear are the echoes of his voices. Damn, how big is this place?

"We should split up that way our chances of finding Minho and Jeongin are higher and it'll be faster."Woojin voices his idea.

"Uh bad idea. You know when people in horror movies do that, it's like an invitation to their own death." Jisung warns. 

"Well, this isn't a horror movie. Plus it's the five of us versus a dude who literally looks like a child. What major damage can he do?" Woojin asks. 

He does make a point. With that, we split up. Hyunjin with Changbin, Felix with Jisung and me and Woojin.

It seems as if we've been walking forever even though it's actually been a few minutes. 

"Chan Look out!" I hear Woojin yells as he pushes me to the side. I land on my on the side of myself and get back up. "Woojin what the hell was that f-" I couldn't finish my sentence upon seeing the horror of my best friend on the ground lying in a pool of blood. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all! Okay woah, I seriously thought I wouldn't be able to publish this on Thanksgiving but here I am doing so the very fucking last minute. Happy holidays and see you in the next chapter byeeeee!