~23~

*Warning: A bit of violence up ahead*

Chan's POV

This can't be happening. No way that this is real. Please, someone, tell me that this whole thing is all a figment of my imagination.

Tell me that my boyfriend didn't get kidnapped by his ex and is holding him hostage. Tell me that Woojin didn't just push me away to get himself hurt instead of me.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts with the blood-curdling sounds that were coming from Woojin.

I rush over to him. Lift him up gently so his upper body is resting in my arms. "Oh my fucking god...holy fucking shit. Woojin stay with me!" I panic as I'm trying to find the source of the wound, but was having a bit of trouble since his whole body was covered in the shade of red.

I frantically look all to find the wound. Once I've found it, I go to apply pressure onto it to suppress the bleeding but he uses the last bit of strength he has to swat my hand away.

I stare at him in utter terror and confusion. "Why...I'm trying to help you here! Do you want to fucking die?!" I cry out.

I can see a tear leaving his right eye. "Don't worry about me. Jeong-" he pauses as he coughs up blood. "Je-jeongin n-needs you r-right now. N-not me."

"Stop talking! You're making things worse!" I try to pull him up as he only pushes me away.

"The-there's no po-point in tr-trying to s-save someone who's not g-oing to make it." He tries to say.

"Out of all times, now you start acting like a pessimist?! You're going to survive, I'll make sure of that!"

With that, I lift him up and try to carry in him a way that won't make him be in more pain than he's already in. "Is this position okay for you?" I ask to hear no response. "Woojin..." I look down to see his eyes closed and not responding to any of my callings. 

My eyes widen. "Woojin...No don't do this to me. Don't fucking die on me! I won't allow it!" I yell out as I aggressively shake him, hoping that this is one of his sick dad jokes. 

It wasn't. 

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming from the distance. I stayed high alert and put myself in front of Woojin. Cautious about it being Seungmin, I carefully take out the handgun from my back pocket that I brought, hidden in my car in case of emergencies. 

I hold it out in front of me. "Who's there show yourself!" I say as I aiming at darkness. No response. "Seungmin I know it's you, stop fucking with me." Still, no response. Just then, I hear the shuffle of the feet behind me, I quickly switched the gun out of safe mode and put it against the quiet person's head and began to pull the trigger. 

I immediately stopped when I saw that it wasn't Seungmin. The person was holding a phone which had the flashlight function on. Due to the light, I could see that it was Hyunjin instead, looking at me with a terrified and cold expression. 

I gave out a sigh of relief that I didn't actually shoot him. "Holy shit Hyunjin! Give me a warning that you were the ones making those noises! I could've killed you!" I say as I somewhat roughly smack him in the back of the back with my free hand. 

"Uh, I know that! Also, how could've I been sure that you weren't one of the bad guys?!" 

"By my voice you dumbass!"

"Chan buddy, I was alone, in the dark, scared for my life, I suddenly hear a voice and I can't really tell who's voice it is because I'm so anxious that I can't think properly."

"Okay, but why the hell were you alone? Weren't you with Changbin?" 

"I was! Until the bitch up and left me for dead because he heard his boyfriend screaming. I tried to follow him but you know how short he is. You can lose him easily. At this point, I'm out of breath and lost. I then get a text from Changbin. He was all like "false alarm! Felix is fine, he just got scared by a little spider crawling in front of him hahaha how cute lol." and I'm over here being all like bitch what the fuck? You left me for that? So I obviously tried to call him but guess freaking what! His phone freaking died-"