~10~

Minho's POV

*half an hour before the incident*

I'm at the park with Chan's siblings Hannah and Lucas.  If you wonder why I'm with them, well this is one of the ways I make my income.

I watch these two twerp- I mean angels for a couple hours and in return Mr and Mrs. Bang pays me hella cash. 

I wouldn't really consider it a dream job.  In fact it's the worst job ever.  I hate kids. They're annoying as shit but a job is a job.  Plus these little shit- uh kids are Chan's siblings. As much of a panicked gay dick he is to me,  he's still one of my best friends. 

Anyways the reason why we're at the park is because what kid doesn't like the park?  Two, it's free meaning I won't waste any of my money on those demons. Lastly, I have an excuse to see if there's any hot guys in the area. 

Speak of the devil. As I was just thinking of it in my head, I see a cute guy jogging in the distance.

I squint my eyes to get a better focus on the guy and I notice that that's the guy that hangs around with Chan's fake boyfriend all the time! 

What's his name now? Jisoong? Jisuck?  Man would I love for him to to suck my- My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a voice a few feet away from me.

I come back to reality and that's when I realized that Ji-something guy is standing right in front of me. 

"Hey! Minho right?" He asked as sweat was rolling down his face. Oh how I wish I could lick his sweat off right here and right now. 

But of course I can't because that wouldn't be very PG of me especially since there are kids all around us.

"Yeah! Jisung right?" I questioned nonchalantly but in my head I was praying to God I said his name right. 

"Mhm!  I don't usually see people from school here. What are you up to?" Jisung asked with a smile on his face. 

I'm slowly looking up and down at him, careful enough that he doesn't notice, and holy crap.  He's more fine up close!  Damn if only this week was over I'd take you in a heartbeat.

"Hey! This guy is talking to you!" I felt my body shake and I snapped out of my thoughts once again,  but this time it was by Lucas. 

"Oh yeah sorry. I'm on baby sitting duty." I gave out a chuckle but deep down on the inside I wanted to strangle these little devils. 

"Aw how cute!  I didn't know you like kids!" He smiled widely. "Yeah I totally do!" I smiled though my fake lie. 

"No you don't.  Everytime you watch us you always say we're-" Before Hannah finishes her sentence I spot an ice cream truck.  "Oh kids look! Ice cream! Don't you kids want some ice cream?!" I  exclaimed. 

Before I knew it, they were already at the ice cream truck. "You want one too?" I asked Jisung. 
"I'd never say no to free ice cream!" He says as he then runs to the truck, which gives me a nice look at his backside. 

R.I.P my wallet but this is all for Jisung.  A few minutes have passed and we all got our ice creams.  The kids got chocolate and Vanilla with a shit load of toppings,  Jisung got soft serve and I went with a simple popsicle. 

Jisung and I sat on the swings and talked about the whole Chan and his fake boyfriend situation. 

"Jeongin is definitely going to win the bet like he's the most adorable person in the whole entire world." "I digress." "What the hell?  Why?" Jisung says as he's staring at me with daggering eyes.  "Cause the most adorable person in the world is talking to me right now." I smirk as I take slowly take the whole popsicle into my mouth.  Wow it's surprisingly smaller than I thought it'd be.