~13~

Chan's POV

The process took way longer than usual which was strange since a picture of Jimin would do the trick in five to ten minutes. 

Yet this time it was literally twice the time. I stood on my feet and exited the big stall and made my way over to one of the sinks. 

I throughly washed my hands to make sure none of the evidence would be left behind. I really made sure of that.  I washed every fingerbed,  crack and crevice my hands had to offer. 

As I was washing I stared at myself through the mirror to comprehend what just happened. Did I really just get hard because of a fantasy of Jeongin?  No, no, no... That's impossible.  Yeah, he's cute and all, and I acknowledge the fact that he's a little attractive, but me getting hard because of him?  Nah. 

It's been a while since I've done it.  That's got to be it. It's been quite some time that I've become more sensitive to things!  After minutes of coming up with all these ideas of how this might have happened, I lost hope and accepted the fact that this was Jeongin's doing. 

Can you really blame me though?  He's like a precious fragile little lamb in a den full of lustful hungry wolves. Everyone can't help but just want to take a bite and claim him. 

I shake the thoughts out of my head. Holy shit! Minho really needs to stop talking to me about his werewolf fics.

After about a good few minutes,  I turn off the faucet, turn to my side to see a paper towel dispenser and dry my hands. 

I turn another ninety degrees to head out of the door.  Yet instead I see a small little boy who could be around the age of eight staring at me with big eyes. 

My eyes widened and I jumped back a little bit,  unaware that I had company. "Holy shit! I mean uh shoot me...Um... Were you uhm...here this whole entire time?" I asked a bit awkwardly. 

He didn't say anything but just slowly knodded.  I stared at him in horror.  Oh my fucking god.  Don't tell me a little kid heard me do that?!

"Mister are you alright?  I heard gasping, panting and a lot of squishy and floppy noises from your stall." He asked with a genuine curiosity. 

Oh thank fuck he doesn't know what I did.  Of course he wouldn't.  He's too young.  I didn't know what that was when I was his age too. "You'll understand in a few years kid.  You'll understand." I say as I pat the top of his head and walk out of the restroom. 

I walk back into the theater, scanning the rows to see where Jeongin is. After a couple seconds, I found him sitting in the very back of the middle section. 

I make my way over to him and greeted him with an awkward wave. "Hey sorry about the wait." I said as I sat down in the seat next to him. 

"It's okay. Are you okay though? You were gone for about half an hour." He said with a concerned expression on his face. 

I stayed silent for a moment to come up with a good excuse rather than telling the truth. "Um, huge shit! Yeah like explosive and massive." I laughed awkwardly then grabbed a cup of coca cola and took a few sips of it. 

"Oh...that was descriptive... oh here!" "Hm?" I glanced towards him.  He takes out something from his back pocket and hands it to me. 

It was my credit card. "Thanks for letting me use it daddy." He says with a smile.  My eyes widened and I choked on my drink at the word "daddy".

Did he even say the word? Or is my brain so fucked that I imagined him saying that. If he actually did say it, then am I even hanging out with the right Jeongin?!