~27~

A/n: Yeah um I feel like a dirty little whore for asking you guys this but please do check out the latest chapter of my other Jeongchan fic called "He's Mine"

If you've never heard of it basically Chan has an identical twin called Chris and they both want Jeongin to themselves.

A bit of persuasion, I don't do cliff hangers in that story so you don't have to get pissed off whenever I end a chapter 😇

That is all, back to our regularly scheduled program!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chan's POV

"What the fuck, how the fuck, when the fuck, where the fuck, and why the fuck is that guy here?! I thought he went to jail!" Minho stares in horror.

"You took the words right out of my mouth...let's find out." I grit my teeth and clench my fists in total vexation.

Just as I take a few steps. Minho grabs onto the back of my jacket's collar, forcing me to abruptly stop.

"Chan! No! Don't do whatever I think you're going to do..." Minho pleads.

"Why the hell are you defending him? Who's side are you even on? He's the fucking enemy Minho! Can't you get that shit through your head?!"

"I-I know! But still, think about what Jeongin would feel if you did something to hurt another person. He'd be more upset with you than he already is." Minho reasons.

"Wait, you knew about our conflict?" I question.

"Yeah. It wasn't really that difficult to figure out. The awkward tension radiating from you guys, overpowered the scent of Febreze in the car. I'm pissed."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know about you and your Febreze kink."

"It's not a kink. I just like the natural scent it gives off."

"Yeah, no. Admit it, if Jisung sprayed Febreze all over himself, you'd pounce on him like a cougar. Faster than you already do anyway."

"I can't deny that."

"Like when are you going to ask out Jisung? You've kept him by your side longer than any other person that you've screwed. Just admit that you're in love with him."

Minho's POV

"I don't know if it's love. Yes, he does make me feel things, but that probably just has to do with the sensation I get when we have sex. The sensation I get with sex in general. Like there is just something about him that's different whenever I'm inside of him. It's so weird because I only feel it with him, but with others, I don't feel it. Is there something wrong with me Chan?" I come back to reality from my mutters to see what Chan has to say. 

Unfortunately once I finished, he wasn't there. "That asshole. I pour my thoughts and feelings out to him, and this is what he does? Ignore me?! Bitch talk about rude." I then see him making his way to Seungmin. 

"Oh shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit." I quickly followed him to the concession stand where Seungmin is at. 

Chan's POV

A few feet ahead of me I see Seungmin in a uniform, working behind a the snack bar, giving people snacks. 

What the actual hell? First he gets out of prison, and now he's working making that coin after all the shit he put us through? How is that judgment even fair? Even though a part of me is pissed to the max, I can't help but feel slightly amazed at how quickly he got back on his feet.