~5~

Jeongin's POV

Great. Just freaking great. I've been late to class once freaking again! What a surprise! Not. You know what tops the cake though? I have detention.

This may not seem like a big deal to the normal person but this is my first ever detention. I'm not a delinquent! I don't deserve this unfair treatment. I'm almost 99.9% sure that it is because of my sexuality. I wanted to text Jisung about the bet I agreed upon but I feel like I should actually pay attention to the subject I'm learning.

Not that I really needed to learn anything cause this little gay boy is a genius. I mentally dabbed in my mind. Yes I do dab, don't judge me. Felix does it all the time and I guess I just sort of picked it up from him.

Yes I do have a social life. Jisung isn't the only friend that I have. I have two and the other is Lee Felix. Now I didn't know Felix during my childhood. I actually met him last year. He was a transfer student from Australia and didn't quite fit well with the crowd.

Thank god he was an outcast because I would've never had the courage to ever talk him. Also what were the odds of him being attracted to guys as well? To put it into basic terms, Jisung, Felix and me were the gay ass outcasts.

I love them to death. They're always there for me when I really need them most. I can't imagine a life without them. What more can you need? You have the thirsty hoe (Jisung) and the meme (Felix).

Not going to lie, I kind of had a little crush on Felix when I first met him but you know when you end up becoming such good friends with someone that you end up loving them? Not loving them in the romantic way, more of like the platonic way. Our relationship is exactly like that. The same goes for Jisung as well.

After hours lessons, lunch has finally come. Thank goodness cause I'm starving. Even though I occasionally sneak in food to my classes but can you blame me? Learning is tiring.

I head down to the cafeteria and waited in the lunch line. I can feel dozens of stares on me. Feeling slightly uncomfortable I raise my shoulders up a bit and just started moving up the line as people were moving also.

I glanced to my side, not paying attention to the person in front of me. Then suddenly I felt myself slightly bounce back a bit from hitting the back of the person who was in front of me.

The person in front turned around and then I noticed it was Chan. "Oh uh... I'm sorry" I looked downwards a bit.

"Is I'm sorry all you can say? Also we need to stop bumping into each other like this." He said with a devilish smirk on his face. I couldn't help but get a little flustered.

"No" I was finally able to mutter out. "Good" He said as he ruffled my hair. "Oh and by the way pick something you're up now."

Yes finally my food awaits! I then scanned all the different kinds of food. My eyes suddenly spotted it the very last chicken sandwich. Woohoo! Go me! I love chicken.

I grabbed it and out it on my tray that was when I heard a wail of agony. I looked behind me and there I saw Woojin and more of Chan's friends.

Woojin made pouty face "No my chicken..." wow this guy must really like chicken to be this upset by not getting the last chicken sandwich.

Chan smiled in amusement. There it was again. That amazing smile that just makes your heart mel-wait... No jeongin remember you have to be the one to make Chan fall for you not the other way around.

"Seeing Woojin having to pick something else besides chicken is a rare and hilarious sight to see. Thanks for that haha" Chan said as he smiled though his pearly white teeth and pinched my right cheek.

I was taken back a bit by his sudden action I didn't know he was going to do that.

Due to the little scene that was made by Chan, it caused up a connumdrum of reactions of various people in the cafeteria.

Some were squealing, some were shook and some were disgusted.

"They're so cute together!" A girl exclaimed from a corner

"Woah a nerd and a popular guy dating?! Time to write a fic!" Another yelled out from the other corner.

All this attention has gotten my cheeks to go from a light pink shade to a deep dark red. I looked at Chan to see him unaffected by this.

He glanced at me clearly noticing how uncomfortable I was, he sighed.

"Hey everyone!" Chan yelled at the top of his lungs. The sudden large sound silenced everyone.

As if right on queue, Jisung and Felix walked in. Expressions of confusion can be seen on their face because anyone would be confused if they walked into a quiet cafeteria filled with a bunch of people. Not a single whisper can be heard.

After getting everyone's attention, Chan continued "Take a picture it'll last longer." After he said that, it's as if everything has been moving in slow motion. I can see him inching his face closer and closer to me. As his face was getting closer to mine I can see Jisung and Felix's face go from a confused expression, to a shocked and still confused expression.

After what seemed forever, it finally happened. Right then and there. Chan kissed me...on the cheek.

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

Woohoo chapter 5 is done! Finally we got to see some cute interactions brought to you by Jeongchan! How do you think Jisung and Felix feels about what they just saw? Welp stay tuned for chapter 6 to find out! Bye!!