~3~

Jeongin's POV

Frozen in fear, I was unable to mutter out a single word. The feeling of his hot breath against my ear made my face go a shade redder than it already was.

Damn cute boys for having this impact on me. Why can't I just be straight? Life would have been so much easier that way. Especially my love life. Do you know how hard it is to find a quality guy in high school?

Let me tell you it's really freaking hard! All the good ones are straight and taken while the rest are just a bunch of fuck boys. From the stories that I've heard, Chan was one of those fuck boys along with his crew.

I should have recognized his face when I saw the photo. True that I have never seen him around due to all my classes being downstairs and his upstairs. Yet from the descriptions I've overheard about him, there was no doubt it was him.

"Good going Jeongin! Who knew the cause of your death would be because a small lie?" I was brought back to reality when I heard a shout so loud that i could feel my right eardrum was about to burst. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" I flinched at the abrupt increase of volume. At this point my breathing began to get a bit out of control.

My heart is beating rapidly fast as if it's going to burst out of my chest. I feel like my lungs have expanded causing my chest to feel constricted. It hurts. My legs feel as if they turned into noodles and feel myself down against the wall.

Chan looked down at me confused as to what's happening to me. he scoffed. "What a weak-" He cut off his own sentence when he observed my circumstances. That's when it hit him.

He immediately crouched down to me. He took my right hand and held it. His face showed a face of concern. "Hey you're going through a panic attack right now. It's going to be okay. It won't last long. Just concentrate on you're breathing. Try to breathe in and out." He said as he was demonstrating breathing exercises.

I did as told and soon my little episode was finished. This has never happened before I don't know what would've happened if Chan wasn't there to guide me through it.

Still a bit overwelmed by the whole thing I couldn't help but cry. Tears fell profusely down my cheeks. As embarrassing as it is for Chan to see me like this, my emotions got the best of me.

His hand is still on mine. I looked down at it and he squeezed it a bit tighter. His hand is large and soft. He noticed how long his hand has been on mine and immediately took it away.

In a way I felt kind of sad because I liked the feeling of it against mine as if his hand was meant for me and only me.

Speaking through my now toned down sobs I say "I'm sorry... For everything...especially bringing you into my lie..."

I then explained that whole event with Seungmin. After finishing my little storytime, I heard laughter. Chan's laughter. This is the first time I've ever seen him genuinely smile or laugh. It was a beautiful sight that I never want to take my eyes away from.

"Haha I'm sorry for laughing but really? Wow how stupid can you ger if you don't know who runs this school?" Chan giving out a final chuckle.

I puffed out my cheeks and pouted. "It's not funny" I murmured as I also crossed my arms and looked to my side.

Moments of silence passed till Chan spoke again. "You know I was originally going to make your life a living hell but I think things will be a bit more interesting if we made a little bet."

I looked back at him in confusion. "A bet?" "Yeah a bet you know it's kind of like a deal." "I know what a bet is but what's the bet?" That's when I saw him smirk. The smirk seemed a bit sinister.

"I'll pretend to be your boyfriend for two weeks so the school won't think you're a liar. If you manage to make me fall for you in those two weeks, I'll completely forget about exposing you. If you fail though, then be prepared to be the laughing stock of this school."

Without even thinking about it I knodded quickly. He smirked once yet again. Damn this guy is sadistic. "Perfect! You might want to get back to class you're already fifteen minutes late"

My eyes widened. I instantly got up and ran to my class. As I was running, I thought about the bet I just made with Chan. There's no way he can ever fall for me. He's not even gay!

To put it in understanding, I basically just signed myself up for failure. Good job Jeongin nice going. The worst part about it is that it's the other way around.

It seems like I'm the one that's going to end up falling for you rather than you falling for me.

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

End of chapter 3 oh! What's this? Does Jeongin seem to be falling for Chan because of the little kindness he showed him? Wow who knew he could fall so easily. Anywhoooo see ya guys in the next chapter!!!