~6~

Jeongin's POV

Where am I? Who am I?  Is this reality or a dream?  Those were the thoughts that coursed through my brain as I was still processing the kiss Chan gave me on the cheek. 

Even though it was only for a split second,  it felt like an eternity that I wish would never end. But sadly all good things can't last forever.

He pulled away with  the most seductive look on his face that would make anyone swoon.  He could literally make straight man turn gay for him and a lesbian turn straight for him.  His Australian sexiness is just too godly for anyone to resist him.

Chan/Chris's POV

He's blushing like crazy. Wow, who knew a simple peck on the cheek can get a reaction like this out of someone.

He's really easy to tease. I think I just found my new toy.  His reactions are far more entertaining than what my usual toys show. 

While their reactions showed a yearning for lust, his is different.  He's like a little innocent bunny not knowing any better. 

It wasn't me that was just enjoying it.  It seemed like the crowd did too. Well, a majority that is.  I saw people taking out their phones, snapping pictures and recording. 

Wanting to see more of his flustered reaction,  I decided to take the extra step and get close to his ear once again and whisper with my sexy Autrailian accent. 

Let's be honest no one can resist me.  It doesn't matter what your sexualitiy is,  you'll fall for me in an instant.  It's not an opinion,  it's a known fact. 

"Seems like your friends want to talk to you. Why don't you go?" I breathed out.  Startled, he then replied. "Um ye-yeah.". With that he scurried off to his friends in a hurry. 

That seems to be enough teasing for now. I turned to look back at my friends to see them wide eyed.  I playfully rolled my eyes.  "Come on you dorks." I said as I went upstairs to the lounging area. 

Since I'm basically the leader of this group,  it's no surprise that they'll follow me as if I was the mother duck and they were my little ducklings. 

Jeongin's POV

I sat at the table where Jisung and Felix were.  Before I even got to take a bite Felix took my chicken sandwich from me and ate a decent chunk out of it. 

"Why did you just do that?" I asked with a 'what the fuck' face.  "One, you aren't going to eat till you tell us what is going on between you and Chris, and two, I'm hungry.". Felix said in between his bites of my chicken sandwich. 

"Yeah what's the tea sis?" Jisung asked, who was ironically sipping on an iced mango tea. I sighed then did a story time explaining the situation I was in. 

It seemed like hours due to the fact that they kept on chiming in.  Like, can you shut your mouths for a flipping second?  I'm trying to tell my story! 

"So to put it into conclusion, you're basically fucked no matter what you do?" Felix asked while taking the last bite of my chicken sandwich I never got to eat. 

"Yeah basically..." I sighed putting my elbow on the table and chin on my right palm. "Why would you agree to such an idiotic proposition?" Jisung questioned with his left eyebrow raised.

I groaned in annoyance. "I honestly wasn't thinking straight. You guys know how I get when a hot person talks to me!"

"True he was like that to me at first" Felix implied. "What?  You were never like that to me Jeonginnie!" Jisung whined. "Well I never thought you were hot nor cute so..." I drifted off by sipping my drink. 

"Roasted! This is why you're single!" Felix said with a booming laugh.  "Pfft! At least I'm not obsessed with a guy that doesn't even know you exist." Jisung retorted. 

"Take that back! Changbin will notice me!" Felix Stammered.  "Sure Janet, whatever you say." Jisung replies as he takes the last sip of his tea. 

I laughed.  "This is why I love you guys." I'm smiled widely at them.  They both looked at me with 'uwu' faces and said "Our Jeonginnie!!!" At the same time.  Before both of them pinched each side of my cheeks.

"No matter what happens we'll be there for you." Jisung said with a tone if seriousness which he doesn't show often.  "Yeah in fact we'll help you make that fuckboy fall in love with you!" Felix said enthusiastically. 

"As much as I wish that could happen, I can't magically grow boobs and get a... you know what." Jeongin said slightly agitated. 

"Aww our innocent baby can't even say vagina,  how soft is that?! " Jisung exclaims as he's hugging me tightly.  "Heh Jeongin said boobs heh." Felix laughed to himself as he joined the hug. 

As time goes on the hug gets tighter and more suffocating. "Never mind what I said. I question myself why hang out with you guys." I said in between trying to get gasps of air.

Chan/Chris's POV

My friends and I are sitting at the lounge eating our food in silence.  It's not just any type of silence,  it's awkward silence. 

Usually we're all so loud and rowdy that we have to be told to quiet down, but not today. 

"Okay guys what's with all the awkward silence? Last time I checked I thought I had fun friends,  not boring ones." I complained. 

"It's always because of you Chan!" Hyunjin spoke out. "What? Why? How?" I asked while tilting my head slightly. 

"That little show you put on for everyone to see." Changbin said bluntly.  "The gayest one in fact." Minho added.

"Says the actual gay one in the group but okay!" I rolled my eyes playfully.  "Like I told you guys before about the bet.  All I'm doing is just playing my part as a fake boyfriend. Nothing serious"

"How was it though? The kiss." Woojin asked. "If you even count that as an actual kiss. If so then the worst one ever. A guy's face doesn't give off the same satisfaction as it does with a girl" I said nonchalantly. 

In reality it was actually the complete opposite. His cheek was one of smoothest and softest cheeks that's ever grazed my lips.  It was a little pleasing to kiss and his scent... He has such a nice and sweet smell to him that you can't help but just want to cuddle-wait what am I saying?!

"Okay whatever you say. Just letting you know I'll be laughing and saying I knew it from the start whenever you decide to come out" Minho said through his smile. 

"Minho fuck off" I gritted through my teeth.  "Oh trust me I will once this week is over and hopefully to that pretty boy from downstairs." Minho expressed in a seductive tone while licking his lips. 

"Who Felix?" Hyunjin asked. "That Aussie? Oh no he reminds me too much of Chan so I'd rather not." I looked at Minho with a bitch talk about rude face.  "No offense channie!" "None taken" I replied back trying to hold back my saltiness. 

"Oh you mean Jisung?" Changbin questioned.  "Is that what is his name is?  Perfect, yeah him." Minho said with a grin probably fantasizing about sinful thoughts. 

"You don't even know his name and you wanna bang him?  Isn't that kind of shallow?" I asked.  I'm no better than him but at least I have the decency to at least know the name of the person I'm going to get it on with you know what I mean? 

"Okay look does it really matter?  He's going to be like the rest of my one night stands.  It's not a big a deal." Minho stated as he dramatically rolled his eyes. "See this is why you're the true embodiment of a hoe but we somehow still love you." I confessed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phew chapter 6 is done!  I originally wanted to have each person's POV to be a chapter but that'd be too short if I did that so I was like why not have switching POVs?  Anyways see ya in chapter 7!!!