~16~

*A day ago*

Chan's POV

It's been a few hours since Jimin dropped off Jeongin and she's still not back. Maybe she had somewhere to go right after?

It's a shame she hadn't come earlier. Practically my whole family has already eaten everything.

I sit at the king's chair of my dining room table alone.
Suddenly I felt a pair of dainty arms sneak up around me and hug me. 

I tense up a bit by the sudden touch. I turn my head back to see that it was Jimin. "Oh, speak of the devil, there you are!" I smile. 

She giggles and buries her face into my back, and I can hear her inhaling my scent. "hmm" I hear her say as her hands wander the front of my body, feeling my firm-toned abs, 

"You having fun there?" I say as I turn my head to meet her beautiful face that I adore and miss so much. 

She smiles and nuzzles her face into my neck. "It's been so long since I've last seen you. I've almost forgotten how much I loved your scent.", she says as she placed a chaste kiss on my neck, earning her a somewhat satisfied sound coming from me. If only it was more intimate. 

"I'm sorry. You were gone for so long that there's no more breakfast food left." I say with a hint of disappointment that she couldn't get a taste of my food. 

"It's okay because..." she drifts her words off and places herself on my lap. Each one of her legs, on both sides of mine. "The only kind of food I want right now is right in front of me." she says as she uses my body to push herself upon me, so her nice big plump breasts, are now leaning upon my chest. 

ATN: This is more painful for me to write than for you to read. Like fuck there's too many hoes in this story.

Fuck. She's so goddamn fucking sexy. Why did we ever let each other go? I want nothing more than for us to become one in this very moment. I want to feel more of her touch. No, I need to have more of her touch. She's like a drug that I've become addicted to and can never recover from. 

"I know you want me, so take me-", and before she can even finish her sentence I crash my lips onto hers without giving her a seconds notice. 

She moans into the kiss as she roughly kisses me back. I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance, which she lets me do so. As I'm kissing her, I aggressively bang her on top of the table and begin to undo the buttons of her blouse. 

I'm having a bit of trouble so I growled in anger and used my strength to rip the blouse off of her, leaving the teared blouse off to the side.

She whined into our kiss, probably because I just ruined a piece of her clothing. It's fine. I can get her a new one- oh now I see why my friends think of me as a sugar daddy.

I begin running one of my hands along her thigh until I hear my phone make a ping sound. I ignore it and continue paying my attention towards Jimin.

Unfortunately I couldn't do so because my phone kept on pinging and it was killing the mood like...a lot. I've practically deflated because of it. 

I sigh heavily. she gives a small laugh. "It's okay, really, we can continue this later. Plus I have somewhere to be later." She says as she gets off the table, grabs her ripped article of clothing, holds it against her and quickly heads out the door.

I grab my phone, and unlock it, to see that the multiple texts were from Jisung.

What the hell? Did I really just give up my sex time for this weirdo? I roll my eyes in annoyance and check to see what he said.