~20~

Jeongin's POV

I wake up to loud sounds that I can clearly hear despite just waking up from my slumber.

They sound like snores. I don't snore though so who's could they belong to?

Suddenly I feel what seems to be an arm around my waist, gripping me tighter and pulls me closer into something, or better yet into someone.

I slowly turn my body to face who's in my bed and I freaked out a little to see that it was Chan.

Oh, it's just Chan...wait Chan? No, there's no way that he's actually here. This must be a dream. I'm still dreaming. If this a dream then the things that happened yesterday was a dream as well. Yeah, it has to be.

Just then Chan slowly opens his eyes and I stiffen. He smiles and brings himself to rest his head on top of mine. "Good morning baby boy." I hear him say.

I can feel my cheeks turn from it's natural tone to a rosy pink color. This is one of the most realistic dreams I've ever had. It feels as if this is actually happening in real life.

"If only this wasn't a dream..." I say unaware that I said it aloud and this causes Chan to take his head off mine and look at me directly in the eyes.

He then chuckles. "This isn't a dream little one. This is very much real."

"But that sounds like something that dream Channie would say."

He lightly sighs. "Okay if you don't believe my words then I guess I'll have to show you."

With that, his face comes closer to mine and places a gentle yet passionate kiss upon my lips which lasts for a few seconds before he pulls away. Which makes me pout since I didn't want it to end so soon.

"Did that feel like a dream to you?" He asks

"Yes, but a thousand times better than one," I say with a big goofy smile on my face. "So I really am your boyfriend right?" I ask just to make sure I didn't misinterpret anything that happened last night.

He gives me another warm smile. "Yes, you are. You a hundred percent belong to me as much as I a hundred percent belong to you." He says as he's giving me quick kisses all over my face.

He started from my forehead to both of my temples, to the tip of my nose, to both sides of my cheeks, to then the sides of my jawline, to finally my lips. Before he connects our lips together, he stops for a moment and just stares at me which made me a bit confused.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing just wondering how I'm so lucky to be able to be with the most adorable thing in the entire world."

"There are things that are far more adorable than me. Like foxes, bunnies, the color pink-"

"Well in my eyes you are." He says as he intertwines our lips together once again, repeatedly places quick kisses one after the other and soon I do the same. We continue this about three more minutes or so before I can feel him deepen the kiss by having them last longer one after the other.

Soon after I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip which I granted him access.

Chan's POV

The moment he let me inside of him, I spent no time waiting and vigorously explored his wet cavern. Even though it's the morning, he somehow managed to taste so sweet. My favorite thing to do was to lap my tongue against both his braces which causes the younger to let out a sound he shouldn't really be letting out.

I break the kiss for both of us to catch our breaths. But as I do, a long trail of our mixed saliva comes from both of us. I pull away fast to disconnect us.

I then tilt my head so I can work on his neck, giving kisses up and down, ranging from small nibbles to mild love bites. I then snake my hands up his shirt but he jolted.

I stop what I was doing to look at him to see what was wrong. His eyes were completely filled with tears and he was trembling like crazy. Shit. I was so immersed into what I was doing that I hadn't realized how this might've affected him. After all wasn't this the same thing that Seungmin did?

After going through something as traumatic as that, of course he wouldn't be ready for something like this.

I immediately get off of him then pull him into a tight hug and just poured out multiple apologies one after the other. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, After what you've been through, I should've known...I'm no better than Seungm-"

"Channie please don't ever compare yourself to Seungmin ever fucking again okay? You are by far nothing like him."

Oh shit, Jeongin just swore...he must really mean it then to swear like that. He never usually swears. Have I ever even heard him say "fuck" before? Dumbass yeah but the "F" word, I don't think I ever. At this very moment, I knew that Jeongin probably has more balls than I could ever have, no matter how big I am.

"Yeah, but you saw what I did to you back there...I completely ignored you."

"Well, we all get caught up in the moment. Honestly...granted I wanted to continue Channie, I really did! But I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday with Seungmin, and I just..." More tears began to flow down the younger's face.

"Shhh, it's okay," I say as I wipe away his tears with my thumbs. "You don't have to force yourself into doing something you don't want to do. Not everyone is ready for things like this and it's completely fine. I don't want to be the type of boyfriend that would make you do something you wouldn't like. You have plenty of time Innie because no matter how long I'll wait for you. Whether it being months, years, hell even a decade. Because no matter what, I'll still love you."

His tears stopped flowing and his frown was now replaced with a smile. "Thanks Channie, I really love you."

"And I really love you too. Now, what do you think about washing up while I head downstairs to make you some breakfast?"

His eyes lit up as bright as Christmas trees when he heard the words "me" and "making breakfast" in the same sentence.

In a split second, he had already rushed to the bathroom.

I gave out a small chuckle and fixed his bed before I went downstairs into his kitchen to see what ingredients he has in store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow for once I didn't leave something off on a cliffhanger! Today has been a good day for me so I figured I'll leave things off on a good note for now. Like I saw this vid of Chan carrying Jeongin on his back during a fan meeting. Cutest shit ever.

Also that behind the scenes vid had so much Hyunin content I felt so satisfied. Yes, I ship Hyunin as well, fight me.

This chapter was originally going to be like 2k words with a cliffhanger but nah I think I'll save that for a chapter later on.

I'm not a sinful person I swear-

Let me rephrase that, I'm not a sinful person when it comes to Jeongchan.

Actually lowkey though, I've kinda had this urge to write a Jeongchan Sugar Daddy fic but like I'm already working on He's Mine (which by the way chapter 2 is out now if you haven't read it yet) so who knows if I'll get to writing it.

This is too long of an author's note. I'm going to end things here, SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!