~19~

Jeongin's POV

I stare back at my parents who have a shocked expression on their faces. They're probably wondering if they heard me correctly. 

"Yes. You guys heard me. Chan and I did indeed have sex." trying to sound as calm as possible but on the inside, I was really freaking out if they figure out my lie. 

"Jeo-Jeongin..." Chan whispers to me. I stare at him through my peripheral vision and I can see the look of absolute horror being displayed upon his face. 

I mentally laugh to myself. 'Who's the baby now?'

I ever-so slightly lean closer to him and whisper back to him. 

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing." 

"I'm going to die. Your parents are literally going to cut off my dic-" 

"Yang!" My mom suddenly yells out. 

"Jeongin!" My dad finishes. 

They both stare at me with stern expressions and come closer to both Chan and I, but more specifically me. 

"Our virgin baby has finally been deflowered! Thank goodness!" my parents both say in unison as they then kneel down and give me a tight hug, which makes me wince a bit in pain from my injuries. 

I stare at Chan who stares back at me with a shocked and dumbfounded expression. 

They both pull away. "You have no idea how proud I am of you honey! Now I can talk to the other mothers at my workplace about this! They tell me their children's  stories all the time and I always feel left out." My mom squeals in excitement. 

"That explains the bruises and scratches all over your body. Especially the door. You two had quite the rough one huh?" My dad asks while staring directly at Chan. 

 It took Chan a while to answer back. It wasn't a surprise though. Pretty much no parent acts like this well...except for mine. "Oh uh...yeah I guess we kinda of went overboard, my apologies though! I didn't even introduce myself! Hello Mr. and Mrs. Yang, I'm Bang Chan, Jeongin's...boyfriend." He said. 

My eyes widen and I can feel my whole face flushing. 

"Oh I know you! You're that guy that Jeongin sent a picture of and pretty much everything he knew about you back then!" my mom exclaims.

"Oh did he now?" Chan smirks at me. I couldn't help but turn away from embarrassment.

"But Jeongin, what happened to Seungmin? He's such a lovely boy." 

"U-um..." I start to panic. I can't tell them what he's really done. I don't want them to worry. Plus if I did tell them, the police and court would probably be involved. That isn't something I want to go through and I bet he doesn't either. 

"Seungmin cheated on him." Chan says with a fist so tightly curled up on the bed that you could see his veins protruding from beneath his skin. 

"That's it where's the butcher knife, I need to cut a dick off." My dad says with an facial expression of maliciousness. 

Mom then smacks the back of his head and gives him her death stare. 

"Hahaha I'm just trolling! That's what the kids says these days right? Still though I'm disappointed that someone like him is even capable of doing that." he says. 

"Yeah..." I weakly say then avert my eyes.

 My mom seemed to sense that I didn't want to talk about Seungmin anymore so she brought up another subject.