~18~

Chan's POV

While driving to Jeongin's house, I think of how I should approach him. Should I give him the biggest embrace I've ever given and say "I'm sorry" to him continuously, then pour out my true feelings about him?

No I can't. He's dating Seungmin now and I should respect that. I may be dick and somewhat of a fuckboy, but I'd never go after someone who's already taken.

Besides, Seungmin seems like the perfect person for Jeongin. He's never hurt him like I have. Still though...even if I can't be with him romantically, I still long to be by his side. No matter what.

If I can't be there to cuddle, hold, kiss and cherish you every single day in the morning, evening and night, then I at least want to be your closest friend. Someone close enough where you feel comfortable enough to confide in. I want to be the shoulder that you can cry on. I want to be the one that can make you laugh when you're having a bad day. Please at least that. 

Completely drowned in my thoughts, I hadn't realized that I have already arrived to Jeongin's place. The last time I've been here was when I dropped him off back home. It was also the day I realized that I have feelings for him. Romantic ones. 

I pull up into the driveway to park my car then noticed that there was another car. It can't be his mother or father's car because I've seen what their's looks like. It can't be Jeongin's either because he still gets dropped off and picked on to and from school, so there's no way that's his. Now that I mention him getting picked up, I usually see him leaving with Seungmin almost everyday at school. 

That made me begin to think again. Seungmin and Jeongin have been dating for a while now and what could a couple be possibly doing together alone at each other's places? Could this be Jeongin's first time? No it can't be. Then again, they have been dating for a while now...

For some reason this angers me. To think my precious Jeongin has lost his innocence to someone other than me boggles my mind. I wanted to be his first. His first love. His first kiss, which I technically was but that's not enough. I wanted and still want to be his first everything. 

I made a big sigh and started my engine. It was a bad idea to come here. Just seeing his house makes my heart feel more painful than it usually is whenever I think about him. Which is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 

I guess it's time to go back home and finish that drink I never got to take a sip of yet. Since it's an even more painful day, fuck it. I'm drinking the whole bottle and while I'm at it, I might as well buy a hooker off of Craig's List like Minho always suggests,.. or was it Ebay he suggested?Whichever one, It's the same shit. 

Just then I hear a paint blood crackling cry coming from Jeongin's house. I jolted out of my car and ran as quick as I could to his porch and tried to open the door. I frantically banged on the door and spammed the hell out of the doorbell, hoping that someone would let me in. Of fucking course no one opened it. I then spot an open window that seemed to belong the kitchen and made my way in through there. 

Can I just say how fucking hard it was to get through that small ass crack. Today is the day I finally figured out how thicc I am. 

Setting my thoughts to the side, I instantly charge up the stairs to hear the voice of Jeongin. "Ple-please n-no!" I hear him cry out from inside the room two doors down. "Jeongin!" I yell out as I busted my way through his locked door, leaving a massive hole in his front door. 

I quickly turned my gaze to Seungmin, who's on top of Jeongin who is in nothing but his boxers that has a fox print repeating all throughout. Aww! That's so cute. Wait no. This isn't the time to get soft over Jeongin's choice of underwear! My little baby was about to get fucking raped by his own fucking boyfriend!