~7~

Jeongin's POV

It was finally time. The time where I have to face my fear.  I headed upstairs where the upperclassmen classes are and head into the east wing.

I started scanning the headers on the walls, hoping to find a sign that says room B-008. I find the room and peeked inside to see if anyone is in there.  There wasn't anyone though.

I wasn't sure if I should walk right in or wait for the teacher to come so I just akwardly stood outside the entrance to the classroom texting Jisung and Felix.

Before I even got to text back I felt like someone or something was behind me

Before I even got to text back I felt like someone or something was behind me. I could see that they were taller from their shadow on the white tiled floor.  

A/N:Ya'll let's just pretend Chan is taller than Jeongin in this fic.

I slowly turned around and saw Chan. What is he still doing at this hour?  Shouldn't he have left 10 minutes ago? 

"Chan it's just you-" I was suddenly cut off by him interrupting me rudely. "Who said you can have the privilege of calling me Chan?" He questions me with a raised eyebrow. 

"Oh it's just that I've seen your friends call you that and-" I was once cut off again by him. "Exactly they're my friends. Something you'll never be,  that's the difference."

Those words felt like my heart was jabbed by a hundred knives. He's right.  All I am to him is a play thing.  After these two weeks he'll throw me away and leave me to rot.  Besides why would he want to be friends with me?  I made he school think he's gay.  If I were him I wouldn't want to be friends with me either.

Snapping out of my thoughts I replied back to him. "Yeah you're right sorry about that Chris... ". Suddenly another figure approached us.  It was Mr. Park Jinyoung.  "What are you two standing here for?  Do you need some kind invitation?" Mr. Park asked. 

We both shook our heads and walked in the classroom.  It seems like we were the only two that has detention today.  How conveniently, ironically coincidental?

"Phones up on the desk and separate.  I don't want any chatter for the next two hours." Mr. Park bickered.  We did as we were told and sat in silence. 

Chan/Chris's POV

Two hours boring ass hours finally passed and darted out of the door with the speed of lightning. I opened the main entrance doors to see that is raining cats and fucking dogs out there. Like, holy shit that's some heavy ass rain. 

My car was about 25 meters away from me. If I sprint to the car as fast as I can, my chances of staying mostly dry is pretty high.  I position myself into the runner's pose and make a dash for it.

After about a few seconds,  I make it into my car with minimum wetness... That would sound very wrong if I said though out loud with no context whatsoever. 

I turn on the engine and started to head out till I came to a halt.  It was Jeongin. He was sitting on the steps of the main doors outside.  He seemed cold, alone,  and afraid. 

Does he not have a ride or something?  What is he doing?  Doesn't he know he'll catch a cold if he's out in the rain for too long? 

"Why should you care?  You never gave a shit about others so why stop now?  Let me remind you he is the one that got you into this mess." "Huh who said that?" "Me dumbass." I looked on my left shoulder to see a minuscule me with devil ears and tail. 

I replied startled. "What the hell?! Why is there a mini devil me on my shoulder? Like I thought these things only exist in stories." I asked in slight panic. "Nah I'm all just in your head." Devil Chan replied as he was using his Pitchfork to pick something out of his teeth.

Suddenly another one of me pops onto my right shoulder but this time I had a halo and angel wings. That's must be my angel. "Chan I'll admit you're an ass most of the time but you're not a complete ass.  Come on deep down you know you're a good guy so for once be nice ass." Angel me implored as he lowkey roasted me.

"What are you talking about he already has one. " Devil me smirked.  "Okay that's true but I mean figuratively. Chan talk to him" "No Chan don't talk to him" "Chan do the right thing" "No Chan do the wrong thing."

Ugh I seriously need to break free from the voices in my head! With all my might I shout at the top of my lungs.  "BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP HOLY FUCKING HELL WHY AM I SO FUCKING ANNOYING!?" I huffed out. 

That's when I noticed a random by passer staring straight at me with a facial expression that clearly shows something along the lines of... 'Stop. Get some help'.  

We stared at each other for a good few seconds till I awkwardly waved at them with an even more awkward smile. They quickly glanced away from me and awkwardly started to walk again. Talk about one of the most awkward encounters of my life.

I shook my head and left the inside of my car to go to Jeongin. Sometimes I just hate doing the right thing. I mentally eye rolled as I eventually met face to face with Jeongin.  He looked up at me with surprise expression. 

Jeongin's POV

I stared at him for a while before I can even say anything to him.  He was holding his jacket up in the air so he wouldn't get wet. 

"Cha-I mean Chris... What are you still doing here?  I thought I saw you get into your car already." I asked shivering. 

"Yeah I did and I was about to... But I saw you out here all alone and cold. Are you waiting for someone to pick you up?" He asked.  "Um unfortunately no I don't... I was just going to sit it out and wait for the rain to stop." I replied while akwardly averting my eyes from his.

Out of the blue I felt a semi hard smack on the back of my head.  "Ouch! What was that for?" I questioned while rubbing my poor head. "You idiot! You can get sick if you're out here any longer! Let me give you a ride home, and I won't take no for an answer." Chris shouted as he crossed his arms against his chest. 

"Thanks for the offer but-" Before I can even finish my sentence, Chris' jacket is over my head and my hand is intertwined with his. 

We ran to his car. I couldn't help but be surprised by the fact that Chris gave up his own jacket for me so I wouldn't get more soaked than I already was. 

I made a small smile to myself careful that he wouldn't noticed then looked down at our interlocked hands.

Those feeling is there again. It only happens when I'm in physical contact in with. The feeling of comfort, warmth, bliss, security, and happiness. 

Even though I know my feelings won't be reciprocated... I should at least enjoy it while it lasts.  Even for a little while. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!  It's me!  I jut want to say think you so much for the amount of attention this is getting like I honestly thought like barely anyone would read this.  Thank you so much for the people that voted and commented. The people that do so give me so much motivation to release chapters faster and faster.
That's all I wanted to say and see yout guys in chapter 8 bye!!!!