The Final Chapter

Heyyyy it's been a while how we doinggg?

Um yeah I'm not going to beat around the bush I had motivation to finish this story lolol I'm so sorry.

It's just that at the time I was slowly getting out of K-pop and wasnt really following any groups. I still like listening to songs but that's pretty much it. I did listen to the noeasy album and it was fire as always.

Whoever is reading this now, you are a real one for sticking this long to wait for an update. That's like...insane.

Just a little update of what I've been up to. Well, I'm a college student now, I'm going back into my sophmore year in a few days so that's kind of nervewrecking since I spent my first year all virtual so I am literally going to be so lost on the first day! I'm basically going to be a fresh-more. Like...literally I did a little last minute change to my major. I'm so happy it got approved cause like I said it was very last minute so thankfully I didn't have to wait until the fall. I used to be a Psychology major but now I'm majoring in Forensic science!

I've also been obsessed with a game called Genshin Impact. I've been playing since launch currently AR 56 soon to be AR 57 in maybe a week or so?

Add me so I can stalk your builds! Uh I mean so that we can play together!

UID: 600515569

Anywho I didn't want to leave you guys hanging so instead of finishing this series up, let me kind of give you a in the mind of the author of what was supposed to happen for the rest of the story.

-----------------------------

So where the story last left off was when Jeongin finds out that Chan got arrested and is in jail, but for what?

Turns out he's in jail for the murder of Seungmin.

However, he didn't kill seungmin and has been falsely accused

The person that put the accusations on chan was no other than Hyunjin.

which would lead you to think Hyunjin was the mastermind behind all this fuckery right?

WRONG!

You see, hyunjin was actually being used by the mastermind because hyunjin had a secret relationship with Jinyoung, one of the teacher's at the school. The mastermind blackmailed hyunjin into meeting him, from which he thought was seungmin but when he arrived, he found him dead.

So the mastermind has planned to pin the blame on the murder of seungmin on jinyoung, making him seem like not only a killer, but a predator as well. Hyunjin obviously couldnt let that happen so mastermind made a deal with him saying that if he's able to get some DNA of chan, he can pin the crime on him and jinyoung's reputation would go unharmed.