~26~

Jeongin's POV

I make my way out of house's front door, not bothering to wait for Chan. Why would I? I'm upset with his recent actions.

I head towards the shiny, jet black Tesla, parked in my driveway, and head into the back passenger seat where I see Felix being smothered all over by Changbin.

Wow, and here I thought Felix was the top in the relationship. Guess not.

"Hey guys...um I get that you don't care about PDA, you know you're THAT couple, but can you like go a minute without sucking each other's faces?" I ask with a slightly annoyed tone which I didn't intend to present but I guess it showed more than I thought.

"Can you two stop being little sluts for at least the car ride? We can't let the pure child witness this kind of behavior!" Jisung scolded from the front passenger seat.

Changbin got off of felix and pulled him back up so that he was sitting in his seat normally.

"Janitor's closet." Changbin and Felix say in unison, with a monotone voice.

I could see the back of Jisung jolt. He slowly turned his head to us and with a shakey voice, "h-how did you k-know about that?!?!?!"

"I'm Felix Lee, I know everything. I know when you are sleeping. I know when you're awake. I know when you've been bad or good-"

"For fuck's sake you mosquito, Christmas already passed, quit living in the past, and focus on the present." Jisung says with annoyance.

"No, 2018 was THE year. The best year in fact. Mind you Fortnite became a trend!" Felix exclaims as he starts to do the orange justice dance in his seat.

"And like all trends, it's going to die." Jisung says.

"No! Never! Fortnite will forever be a legacy! If anything needs to die, it's your youtube channel." Felix snaps back.

"Way ahead of you! Ha! After years of forgetting my password, I finally figured it out again and took down my dark past!" Jisung says with triumph.

"Aww you did? But I liked to bop to fetus you swearing. What was the password?" I asked with a small pout.

"Iwantandneedasugardaddy123" Jisung says with an un-phased expression.

Silence fills the car. "How old were you when you made that channel?" Changbin asks.

"...that's not important right now." Jisung immediately answers.

"Yeah it doesn't because he still wants one." Felix interjects.

Jisung puts one finger up but then instantly puts it back down and sighs. "I was going to protest, but yeah, no I need a man with that coin. Like Jeongin's boyfriend."

"Oh my god, remember the time we convinced Jeongin to call Chan daddy? Not once, but twice?" Felix crackles.

"Who's daddy?" I hear a familiar voice speak up. I look up and there Chan was nicely dressed with, black ripped, a simple navy blue undershirt, a bomber jacket, and to lair the look off. Black High-top converse.

I would be lying to myself if I didn't admit he's looking like a literal god that I wish could step on me anytime of day.

That still doesn't change the fact that I'm mad at him though! Yes, I have this tendency to not hold grudges for that long and I usually end up forgiving the person I'm upset with, within the first few hours of me being disappointed in them. However, this time I won't give in. Chan needs to know what he did is wrong and won't be so much as a pushover as I usually am.