The End?

Hey, hi, how are you?

It's definitely been a long time since I've made an update. Let alone even a chapter haha...

You probably thought I dropped this fic and all my other ones but to tell you the truth, no I haven't.

I've just been on a really, really, REALLY long hiatus.

I know this may sound like the most basic and generic excuse but life really has been hectic good and bad and honestly, a lot of stuff is going on given the current situation that the world is facing right now.

Due to having to stay home for "at least" another month, I've decided that I want to start writing again. However there's this thing that I'm very conflicted about and would love your opinion on.

As you probably know, Woojin isn't in the group anymore. I know this is something we've never thought would happen, but it did and we sadly need to live with that.

This is what brings me to the question, do I even continue the story?

I feel like it's wrong for me to still hold onto something when I should really move on but on the other hand I do genuinely want to finish this story.

You're probably like: "Then just finish the story he didn't really have a big part to play anyways".

That's so wrong though because   he's such an important and pivotal character to this plot, the whole reason why I set up 28 chapters, was him to finally shine in the next few.

So going back to should I continue this story comment

Yes

Or

No

If a majority says yes, then I'll finish it. If no, I still at least want to tell you how the story ends but it's more so going to be like a...in the writer's mind type of thing.

This is your chance to change the outcome how this story will end.

Stay safe everyone, I'll see you in a week.