~0~

Who came on here, excited to know what happens next after kind of leaving you guys on a cliff hanger last chapter?

How many of y'all are lowkey, if not highkey triggered that this isn't an actual story update and I just trolled you guys?

Yeah I'm a snake. Sorry not sorry but since I'm nice, I'm kind of sorry.

I just wanted to make an announcement. A quite exciting one, if not actually kind of boring. You all are probably wondering, well what did you want to tell me that you had to troll me because of it?

Well...after The Bet is finished, (which by the way it's like half way done so we're seeing a close to this story in about at most, the end of the year). I will be releasing a new Jeongchan book!

This part is the main reason why I made this fake chapter hahaha. You see, I'm not working on just another Jeongchan fic, but four Jeongchan fics. Yes you heard me.

So I just wanted to ask you guys which Jeongchan fic should I put out first? I live all of these equally and I just don't know which one to release first.

Here are the fic concepts.

#1: He's Mine
"You're the most precious thing in the whole entire universe and deserves everything. Will you let me be that person to give you that?" -Chris

"You're mine got it? You belong to me and me only." -Chan

Chan and Chris are identical twins. Theur personalities are complete polar opposites. Not only that but they have the worst case of sibling rivalry. They have one thing in common though, and that's wanting Yang Jeongin.

#2: Voices

Chan is the most popular boy at school. He has it all. However, he's popular for the wrong reason. Just in his looks. Besides his best friends, no one has ever bothered to get to know the real him, which causes him to resent everyone.

Jeongin is the new kid at school. Of course, just like anyone in the school, Jeongin falls for Chan. Here's the thing though. Jeongin is blind.

#3: The Contract

When you think of vampires, you think they're just a myth. Let me tell you, they're indeed real. Chan is a vampire sent to earth to find his love Woojin.

Along his journey he got into a slight problem. Okay maybe a big problem. He unintentionally makes a contract (which is basically a marriage proposal) with an innocent boy by the name of Jeongin.

How can Chan find his true love if he's tied with the wrong guy? At least that's what he thought at first.

#4: His Secret

For this one, I won't post this till after Jeongin's b'day or maybe I will I don't know. Cause let's just say this is very... Uhhh sexual?

"Yang Jeongin is an 18 year old freshman in college who has been reported missing, if you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact this number..."

I finish my cup of tea, placed it down and turned the TV off. "Oh no...how terrible I wonder if they'll find him soon." I say to myself as I make my way down the basement.

There, in the center of the room lies a beautiful boy chained to a poll. I make my way over to him and kneel down a bit. I caress the sleeping boy's face. "But of course they never will." I say with a wide grin.

Chan is obsessed with Jeongin. He always has from the very first time he's ever saw him. He'll go through many great lengths to be with Jeongin, even kidnapping him.

#5: Fate
Ever since Chan was little, he could see the red strings of fate. The stings of fate tell you who you're destined to be with.

One day he is able to see his own string. He's ecstatic. He follows the string hoping it will lead to this pretty gril he has been crushing on but no. Instead he's led to this nerdy boy by the name of Yang Jeongin.

So yeah those are the concepts I have so far! Which one do you like the best? If you don't like any, it's okay! I know my plots suck lol.

Anyways the real chapter 15 will come out soon, see you guys then bye!

Oh yeah by the way, shameless self promo plug in, if you like any of the above, follow me so you'll know when I post them and more to come.