Chapter 3

"I can't believe you talked me into this Shinozaki!" Yoshiki sighed. "Hey, please! We got this far," Ayumi begged. "Fine, fine..." Yoshiki sighed as he got ready. "Can't believe this is gonna happen...I ain't gonna count this as my first time!" Yoshiki protested. "You don't have to, I ain't either" Seiko said. "Let's go!" Ayumi rushed as they ran towards Naomi and Satoshi but kept a distance. "So...uh, where are we going?" Naomi asked shyly. "I would like to take you to my favorite place to eat" Satoshi rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Alright" Naomi smiled her face red as a cherry. "Now we wait" Ayumi smiled. The two entered the restaurant and ate. "This is so good! The curry is delicious" Naomi smiled happily. "I know, that's why I like this place" Satoshi chuckled.

Naomi and him exited the restaurant and he grabbed her hand. They had a movie planned for tonight as well. "What movie did you want to see?" Satoshi asked as they looked at them all. "That one" Naomi said pointing to one of them. "That looks good," Satoshi shrugged. "Seiko and I looked up good movies and this one was the most popular" Naomi explained. "Alright, let's see it" Satoshi smiled getting two tickets. "Seiko also helped me get ready for tonight, she can be a big help" Naomi went on. Satoshi chuckled as she talked about her friend. "Want something to drink?" he offered. "Sure," Naomi smiled. "Thank you...you are sweet" she smiled thankfully at him. "No problem, it's my treat" He smiled back.

As they were watching the movie Naomi moved closer to Satoshi. He looked at her and admired her. 'Wow, this is actually happening! I am on a date with Nakashima!' Satoshi gasped to himself. 'This truly is the best night ever!' he smiled looking back at the big screen. 'I have to remember to thank Shinohara and Shinozaki' He thought. Naomi was thinking the same thing, if it weren't for those two she wouldn't be here with Satoshi. 'I guess I owe Seiko...I can't believe she like likes me,' Naomi sighed silently. She was enjoying the movie and liked that Satoshi was by her side. 'Maybe...he will ask me out again' Naomi hoped.

Satoshi put his hands on hers and she blushed looking down at their hands. Smiling she squeezed his hand in hers and he did the same. The movie was at least an hour and a half. After it was over they exited the movie theater. "That was awesome! I had a blast" Naomi smiled. "Haha, I am sure you did. I did to...I liked that you enjoyed it and I am happy you were thinking of Shinohara" Satoshi chuckled. "Wait what?" Naomi froze. "Oh yes, you sure talked a lot about her. But it didn't bother me, you two are best friends and I enjoy you being happy" Satoshi smiled. "Wait, so I talked about Seiko?" Naomi sighed. "Yes, but it's fine! I understand...it was a blast" he reassured her.

'Darn it Seiko! Why did you have to be on my date?' Naomi asked herself. Satoshi brought her to a fountain and looked at her. He told her he would be right back. "Alright!" Naomi called after him. He soon came back with a rose and gave it to her. "You made my night a blast, we should do it again sometime" He smiled. "Definitely" Naomi said smelling the rose. "You look very beautiful tonight" he smiled. "T-thank you" she replied her face flushed. He leaned in and was about kiss her. 'Oh finally! My first kiss!' Naomi was so happy. Before their lips could meet a familiar scream was heard. "Ahh!" Seiko screamed. Naomi's head flew into the direction the scream came from.

Some person in black had knocked her down and took her purse. Before they could do anything or Satoshi could move, they saw Kishinuma chase the burglar. After Yoshiki got the purse he walked back to Seiko. Naomi let her feet carry her to her friend but she fell into a stop as she saw Seiko stand on her tippy toes. Her eyes widened and she felt like yelling out her name. Seiko was kissing Kishinuma...not on the cheek, but on the lips.