Chapter 21

Alright so you guys chose to fight.

Seiko punched Tarō in the face when he least expected jt. "Why you!" Usagi gasped as she helped Tarō. "Get her Yukio!" Midori said as she narrowed her eyes at Seiko. Yukio slapped Seiko in the face leaving her in shock. "That didn't hurt! You hit like a baby!" Seiko lied. "Oh yea?" He tried to punch her again but she slid under him and then kicked him in the back. You could easily hear the rest of them gasp. Midori ran at Seiko and pushed her down.

"Ha!" She smiled and Tarō walked towards her. Seiko tried to back up but he grabbed her shirt. "I will make you feel pain" He raised his hand. Seiko kicked him between the legs making him drop her and fall to the ground. "Ugh!" Usagi let out a disgusted sighed. She punched Seiko in the stomach and she fell over. "Ulgh..." Seiko groaned. "You shouldn't have messed with us" she said in a snooty tone. Seiko jumped up ignoring the pain her stomach casted her. She punched Usagi away. She flipped them off and walked away bruised and hurt.

"Owe..." Seiko whined as soon as she got out of sight. Her eyes widened and as she puked everywhere. "Shinohara!" Ms. Yui ran to her. "Your all torn up! Let's get you to the infirmary" she insisted as she took her to the infirmary. "Seiko!" Naomi gasped as she saw them enter. Ms. Yui placed Seiko on the bed and she sighed. "I...Beat those kids up pretty good, Ha..They might have got good hits but I doubt they will bother us anymore" Seiko explained. Naomi got up and limped to Seiko's side as they were left alone.

"I didn't want you to get hurt!" Naomi frowned. "Naomi...Im fine babe..Dont worry about it" Seiko smiled. Naomi nodded slowly then crawled on the bed with Seiko. "I love you..I'm sorry I ignored you when you first told me..I was just really surprised" Naomi explained. "That's ok..That was in the past" Seiko smirked. "So...what's going on between you and Kishinuma-kun?" Naomi asked. "Nothing..Absolutely nothing cause he likes Shinozaki" Seiko said. "Oh..But I saw you two kiss" Naomi frowned. "That was uh...a play" Seiko lied. "Really? Oh...I thought it was something...more" Naomi shrugged. "Heh..Nope!" Seiko blushed under the pressure.

"That's good cause I would be jealous" Naomi smiled. Seiko put her hand on Naomi's head and rubbed it. "I love you to much to do that" Seiko whispered as she planted a quick kiss on her lips. Naomi's face was flushed as she pulled away. They soon drifted off into a calm sleep hand in hand