Chapter 5

"I am so sorry Seiko! Please don't hate me" Naomi cried. Naomi doesn't know what she did wrong but she might as well say sorry. "Naomi, I don't hate you" Seiko purred hugging her friend back. "So... what is going on between you and Kishinuma?" Naomi asked. "Wow, love to stay and chat but I gotta run...Bye!" Seiko said quickly grabbing her bag and running away ignoring Naomi's calls. Naomi stood there her head in a fluster. "Oh Seiko..." she sighed before she walked to her house. Seiko let out a big sigh then walked back to Yoshiki's place. "Hey, what took so long?" Ayumi asked. "I ran into Naomi..." Seiko looked down. "What?! Did you say anything?'' she asked. "No...I quickly left before she caught me" Seiko lied a bit. It was soon time for them to leave, tomorrow they had school. Seik got home, took a shower then looked at her phone. She had a text from Naomi but she sighed an looked at it. "Hey...not sure if you wanna talk but call me when you get this message" it said.

Seiko dialed Naomi's number and was happy she picked up so suddenly. "Seiko? You actually called!" Her voice sounded excited. "Heh yea" Seiko replied. "Look...I know you won't explain what happened that night but, why are you avoiding me? We hung out before the date I had and I thought i had set everything right..." Naomi explained. "Naomi, meet me by my porch tomorrow" Seiko said. "Sure! Do you wanna walk to school together tomorrow?" Naomi asked. "Yes, talk to you later" Seiko giggled. They said their good byes, Seiko got showered and dressed before hopping in bed and thinking about Naomi.

~~Next morning~~ "Hey Naomi!" Seiko called to her friend running towards her. "Seiko! You seem cheerful today" Naomi giggled. "Oh yes, especially cause I'm with you!" Seiko cheered happily hugging Naomi. "S-Seiko!" Naomi screamed pushing her off. "Heh, sorry it's just I can't control myself around you!" Seiko giggled. Naomi's face was flushed at the image of Seiko's head on her chest. "You are an oddball...come on let's go" she giggled as they ran side by side. Seiko had forgotten all about Kishinuma and the plan. As they got to school Seiko caught a glimpse of Yoshiki and Ayumi waving towards her. She slipped away from Naomi and went towards them. "Hey Naomi! Is Seiko here today?" Satoshi asked looking around.

"Of course! She is rig-" Naomi turned and saw her friend was gone. Then looking up more she saw Seiko with Yoshiki and Ayumi. 'Oh gosh, what is going on?' Naomi asked herself as she saw Seiko hug Yoshiki. ~~With Seiko~~ "Thank you so much you two! Also thanks to you Yoshiki for you know..." she smiled hugging Yoshiki. She was unaware of the glares the people shot them. "No problem, Now I just have to work on my relationship" he sighed glancing at Ayumi. She didn't look at him and only at the happy excited Seiko. "You better make a move on Shinozaki" Seiko whispered jokingly into Yoshiki's ear. His eyes widened and he let out a low growl, then he looked away so they couldn't see him blush.

"Now, I must go catch up with Naomi! See ya!" Seiko waved skipping towards her friend. "That girl is so annoying" Yoshiki muttered. Ayumi stomped on his foot and he jump up in down in pain. "You baka!" She said to him and turned away. "Well sorry," he sighed as they headed to class. ~~After Class~~ "Hey Naomi, How is it going between you and your darling Mochi?" teased Seiko. "S-Seiko!" Naomi blushed before she punched her playfully. 'Just hearing her say that made me feel weird...but why?' Naomi asked herself. "Oh yea, for some reason the principle wants to see me tomorrow" Seiko shrugged. "Did you do something wrong?!" Naomi asked worried. "Pfft, no! Anyways it's no big deal" Seiko pushed it off like nothing. The walk home was silent.