Chapter 29

Seiko walked to school alone, Naomi was gonna stay home since she was just brought back. She noticed Satoshi wasn't here which was strange. When Naomi got back, it seemed she kinda lost her memory after a while and she doesn't remember hers and Seiko's relationship, but in time she will.

Seiko sat through out class and waited for the bell to ring. She yearned to see Naomi, hug her, kiss her....and soon enough hopefully marry her. The bell sounded through out the school and she ran out first. 'I am coming my lovely Naomi!' she thought cheerfully. As she was running she gasped seeing Naomi and Satoshi. Seiko hid beside a building.

'How does he know she is alive?!' Seiko thought, worried. "I am happy we are together Satoshi" Naomi gushed snuggling up to him as he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her head. "Me to, Naomi. I thought you were with Shinohara though?" he asked. "What?! No...She is my best best best friend! But I would never date her...we are really close though" Naomi explained.

Ouch. 'So...there it is..' Seiko thought sadly holding back her tears. She couldn't help it, she bursted into tears. She froze as she felt someone behind her. "I am so sorry Seiko...But there was a cost to bringing her back..I had to trade her memories for her life...I tried fighting for her soul with death, believe me I tried..But I failed, So I made him a deal...Her life for the memories" A familiar voice explained.

"Harumi!" Seiko cried into her shoulder. "I know sweetie...Just let it all out.." Harumi sniffled, feeling bad. "Will...She ever remember?" Seiko wailed. "In time...Just give it time. Try to ignore it...no matter how much it hurts" Harumi whispered.