Chapter 27

The next day Seiko was walking down the street. She had her hand out by her side as if she was holding a hand. "So, Naomi! What's up?" She asked. "Oh that's amazing!" she smiled talking to the air next to her. Then she turned and saw Harumi and Hinata. "Oh hey guys!" Seiko smiled waving. "Hey!" Hinata smiled. "Have you met my friend? Her name is Naomi" Seiko asked. "Um...Who?" Harumi asked. Hinata nudged Harumi and then winked.

"Oh hello...Naomi" She said. "She says hi," Seiko smirked. "Hey Seiko can I talk to you?" Harumi asked. "Sure! Naomi you can chat with Hinata till I return" She said and followed Harumi. Hinata looked to the spot next to her. "Um..Hello.." she said awkwardly to the air. 'The hell am I supposed to do?!' she thought.

About fifteen minutes later Seiko came back with Harumi in tears. "What happened?" Hinata asked. Harumi gave a look that said 'I'll tell you later.' "I am sorry for acting all crazy.." Seiko sniffled. "I'm gonna take Sei home..Mind if I catch up later?" Harumi asked. "No, I don't mind" Hinata smiled. ~~At Seiko's house~~ "So...You understand now?" Harumi asked. "Can you really do it?" Seiko asked hopefully. "I can only try..." Harumi said. "Ok.." She nodded. "I need some candles and a quiet place please.." Harumi asked. "Sure," Seiko brought her to a room and lit the candles. She left Harumi to do what she needed.

~60 minutes later~ Seiko heard the door open and she waited for Harumi to come down. "Alright, I am done" She said. "How did it go?" Seiko asked. Harumi pointed to the room telling her to look for herself. She hesitated before running into the room. Then she froze and gasped. "No...way.." She muttered. Right in front if her stood Naomi, who was holding her arm. "Hey Seiko," She smiled.

Seiko jumped at Naomi and pinned her to the floor. "I am so happy you are alive! I missed you!!" She put her face in Naomi's neck. She felt Naomi hug her and she blushed. "Seiko...I missed you too" She smiled. Seiko pulled away and looked at her. "I have to thank Harumi later" she smirked before slowly leaning in and placing her lips on Naomi's.