Chapter 17 (The End)

"Seiko, we are transferring you back to Kiseragi Academy..Sorry for the sudden transfer" the principle said. "It's no problem, thank you!" Seiko smiled happily running out of the office. She skipped down the hall and out of the school. 'Wait till I tell Naomi!' She thought excitedly. Naomi walked down towards her house and sighed. Seiko never walked home with her because they went to different schools. "Naomiii!!!" She heard a call. "Eh?" she looked up to see Seiko running toward her. "Seiko!" she smiled.

"Guess what? I get to come back to Kiseragi!" Seiko said happily. "That's awesome! Now we can spend more time together" She giggled. "Yep! I can't wait" Seiko smirked. "S-Seiko! We are in public!" Naomi looked around embarrassed as Seiko buried her head in her chest. "Heh sorry! Your irresistible!" Seiko purred pulling away. Naomi rolled her eyes then started to walk away. Seiko followed close behind and smiled. Once they got to their houses they had to say good bye. "So I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow" Naomi smiled. "Yep! Don't forget it!" Seiko laughed. "Alright then, see ya!' Naomi waved running off.

"It's so good to have you back Shinohara!" Mayu smiled. "It's great to be back!" Seiko giggled. "Well, I hope you know Shinohara you were missed dearly" Ms. Yui said. "Really?" "Definitely, it was so boring without you!" The whole class nodded and smiled agreeing. "Thanks! I am so glad to be back" Seiko purred. Naomi was leaning on Seiko's desk smiling. "I bet Naomi missed you most of all" Sakutaro said. Naomi's face got warm and she could tell she was blushing heavily.

Everyone started agreeing and laughing at his comment. "Aww! I missed her to!" Seiko winked at her. "It's great to have you back, but I think you should go back to your desks cause the bell is about to ring" Ms. Yui smiled walking towards her desk as did everyone else. Naomi stayed where she was though not moving. "What's up? Aren't you gonna go back to your desk?" Seiko asked confused. "If I had to choose between my desk and my friend, it would be you of course!" Naomi smiled. "Aw! I really appreciate it! I wouldn't want you to leave anyways!" Seiko purred.

Naomi leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Happy?" she asked. "Very! Now I can get through the day!" Seiko smiled. Naomi looked around to make sure no one saw it, and to her relief no one did. She then walked back to her desk and sat down. The stretched on until the last bell for them to go home. "Hey, do you wanna go for a late night walk tonight?" Naomi asked. "Sure!" Seiko smiled. "Great! I hope we get to cause it will be fun, we can go to the store or the park" Naomi explained.

The rest of the day dragged out until it was time to meet Naomi. "Let's go!" Seiko smiled as Naomi waited. They held hands as they walked down the street talking and smiling. "This is amazing!" Seiko said. "I know right! It's a little romantic if you were at the park with a blanket and laying down under the stars" Naomi explained. "I agree, Hey! Would you like-" before Seiko could finish she felt something in her stomach so she looked down and saw a knife. "Would you look at that" Seiko said surprised before falling over. "No!" Naomi gasped as the person ran away. "Stay with me Seiko! Someone help!!!" Naomi screamed. Seiko's vision turned blurry and she blacked out.

(I hope you enjoyed the book =D)