Chapter 15

Before Aoi had time to stab one of them he was kicked away. "Don't touch my friend" Kaede frowned. Aoi got up and rubbed his head. "I'll distract him while you two try to escape" she told Seiko and Naomi as she watched him. "Seiko come on I'll help you" Naomi got up slowly then pulled Seiko up. "Thanks" she replied. They limped away only because Seiko got her ankle smashed. "What about your friend?" Naomi asked. "She will catch up later" Seiko said.

They got out of the abandoned place and towards Seiko's house cause it was closer. They neared her house but then were blocked by Kira and a Sanae. "We can't let you live now after everything that has happened cause you'll just tell on us" Sanae narrowed her eyes. "So we will have the pleasure to kill you, come on let's go somewhere no one can hear us" Kira explained. "No! I promise we won't tell! If we do then I'll let you kill me" Seiko begged. They thought for a moment then decided.

"Fine, one word gets out and your dead!" Sanae threatened as they walked away. Naomi and Seiko opened up the house door then she brought her to the couch. "Let me fix you up, if I ever want to be a nurse then I have to do this stuff" Naomi said going for the first-aid kit. "Thank you Naomi.." Seiko sighed as she closed her eyes tiredly. Naomi helped Seiko's wounds before she sat next to her. "I'm so tired.." Seiko muttered. "Me to, maybe we could just sleep?" Naomi asked.

Seiko layed her head on Naomi's shoulder and close her eyes. Naomi let out a little giggle before she layed her head on Seiko's. They soon fell asleep and then a knock came. "Yuu? Can you get the door?" Seiko called tiredly as Naomi slept. Yuu ran to the door and opened it. "Hi! May I help you?" Yuu asked. "Can we speak to Shinohara please?" The voice came. Yuu opened the door and they all stepped in then saw them. "Naomi! Your alive!" Satoshi ran to her waking her up and she pulled her head off Seiko's 'Oh now it's cold! We were having a nice moment..' Seiko thought disappointedly.

"I didn't mean to worry you guys" Naomi muttered. "It's ok! We are just glad your safe" Ayumi said. "Well...thanks," Naomi smiled slightly. "What happened?" Yoshiki asked. Naomi explained the whole story to them. "Are you ok Shinohara?" Satoshi asked her. 'Now their worried about me?' She thought angrily. "I'm fine" she replied simply. "Oh ok...Well we should get you home Naomi, your mom is probably worried!" Satoshi said. "Right...Thank you Seiko, for everything" Naomi turned to her friend.

Everyone left except for Naomi who hesitated. "I don't wanna leave you in this condition," she said. "I'll be fine.." Seiko looked down. "So..about before....You said you loved me?" Naomi asked as Seiko's face was flushed red. "Y-Yeah..." she mumbled. "Well...Your a good friend and, I'm sorry for everything" Naomi said. "It's no big deal Naomi..I am just happy yo booty is ok" Seiko smiled. "Seiko!" Naomi blushed. "I did mean what I said" Seiko nodded. "Alright...meet me in the park tomorrow at seven" Naomi smiled. "Ok, sure!" Seiko smirked. "Bye," Naomi quickly pecked her on the cheek before running out of the house. Seiko's cheek burned where she kissed it and she smiled. "Yay!!" she fell back on the couch.