Chapter 32

Seiko was walking home when Harumi ran up to her. "Seiko..I forgot to tell you another thing, you mustn't let Naomi remember anything from her past...Cause she died in the past so if she remembers then it would kill her" Harumi explained. "Oh.." Seiko sniffled. Little did they know Naomi was watching silently. "So I can't let her remember when Kira kidnapped us? or how she and me were couples? Or the car accident?" Seiko asked. "Nothing...Her life is rewritten..Just don't bring anything up.." Harumi said then ran off. Seiko sighed, then heard someone come up behind her. "Naomi!" She smiled. "Hey Seiko! Wanna walk home together?" She asked. "Sure!" Seiko grinned. As they were walking, they caught movement ahead.

"Ugh...I hate that girl," Seiko narrowed her eyes. Up ahead was Kira and Sanae. "Seiko...I don't feel good.." Naomi sighed. 'Is she remembering?! Oh no' Seiko thought. "Alright, let's go.." She held Naomi's hand. Naomi glared at Sanae and Kira. 'I remember everything Seiko...I love you!' She thought. "Ah...God..." Naomi whimpered as her head hurt. "Naomi.." Seiko frowned worriedly. Soon she got her home and layed Naomi in her bed.

"You should take a nap.." Seiko said. Naomi didn't fight her and closed her eyes and fell asleep. Seiko let herself out and went home. She cooked dinner for her and her siblings then took a shower and got into her pajamas. She put Yuu and the other two to bed and then crawled into bed herself. 'Goodnight Naomi..' she thought before falling into a comfortable sleep. The next morning came by like a flash, except Seiko was awoken by a knock at her door. She got up tiredly, who could be at her door this early on a Saturday? She opened it and gasped, then rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

"Are you proud?" the person asked. In front of Seiko stood Naomi, drenched in blood as Kira and Sanae's dead bodies layed beside her. "What did you do?!?!" She screamed. "I killed them just for you..I'll kill anyone for you Seiko" She giggled creepily. Seiko looked into Naomi's eyes, this wasn't the Naomi she knew and loved. "No one will ever seperate us.." Naomi smiled. "I remember eveyrthing now, I love you!" She giggled.