Chapter 28

Hey guys! Before I start the chapter I would really appreciate it if you would check out VampyWolf's book "Corpse Party: Lovestruck(Seiko x Naomi)" It is an amazing book!

Harumi walked into the room and then coughed embarrassed. "Oh uh.." Seiko quickly got off of Naomi. "Thank you so much Harumi!" Seiko hugged her. "Hehe...It's no problem really" she smiled. Naomi waved and Harumi waved back, seen as these two have never met. "I have heard a lot about you" She said to Naomi. "You have?" she asked. "Yep! Sei talks about you non-stop" she giggled. Seiko blushed and then smiled. "Well I better go catch up with Hinata, see ya!" Harumi ran out of the house.

Seiko looked over at Naomi who was walking towards her. "Thank you for never giving up on me" she smiled. "I would never give up on you, Naomi" Seiko bit her lip. 'I can't hold it back anymore...' she thought pushing Naomi against the wall. "Seiko? What are you doing?" Naomi asked. "I...Can't hold back anymore Naomi.." She blushed kissing her.

Naomi kissed back and then gasped as she felt Seiko's hand snaking up her shirt and fiddling with her bra. It seemed like she was having trouble which kinda relieved Naomi. But it wasn't long before she heard the snap and her bra fell. Seiko looked at her and grabbed Naomi's shirt. "Seiko wait.." Naomi muttered.

"Ah! Is this to fast? I am sorry.." Seiko's face was flushed and she backed away. "No..It's just, I don't think I am ready for that" Naomi sighed. "Oh..I see" Seiko nodded. "I am sorry..Maybe another time?" Naomi asked. "Sure Naomi! I never meant to make you uncomfortable" Seiko said. "You didn't make me I comfortable" Naomi put her arms around Seiko's neck. "I love you," she whispered. "I love you to Naomi" Seiko said as they put their heads together.