Right Or Wrong-Daily 01

HISTORY-Right or Wrong Snippet

************

Yi Jie: Xiao Fei, I want you, now.

Fei Fei: Don't you remember what my mom told you? No excessive intimate behavior until I'm pass 20. I'm sure you don't want her fruit knife anywhere near you now would you?

Yi Jie: Yes I remember that but that threat is no long valid. We are in Japan now.

Fei Fei: So?

Yi Jie: Means due to time difference, we just passed midnight to your birthday means, I can make you mine now.

Fei Fei: Yi Jie, no....you can't be this devious to devour me like this. It's not fair.

Yi Jie: Darling, the world of adult is never fair. You promised that we can take one step further once you reach 20 but you didnt specify additional terms and conditions.

Fei Fei: *becoming teary* Yi Jie, I came with you on this trip because I thought we can spend some time together for my birthday. But I didn't know you brought me here so you can eat me like a wolf. I'm not talking to you.

Yi Jie: ....*suddenly feels guilty*....Oh honey....I'm sorry. I'm...just too eager. I apologize. Ok, I promise I wouldn't do anything beyond kissing you ok?

Fei Fei: Ok....

-Fei Fei frantically texts BFF-

Fei Fei: Oh my god, you were right! He did try to pounce me but I saved my virginity by giving him my teary eyes.

Yeh Zi: Good luck to you my friend, it's only day 1. You have 6 more days to go. If do you succumb into temptation then make sure you don't get pregnant.

Fei Fei: Yeh Zi! NO! Help me!

Yeh Zi: Can't. You're on your own.

************  

Writer's Note: Another one of my favorite series.