+ chapter nine

three weeks later *

+ grayson's pov

The kiss confirmed my feelings for Raelynn. Since our first, we've been on a few more dates and have spent as much time together as possible. It's been three years since I've had a girlfriend or even been on a date. With work and college, there was no time for girls. But with Raelynn, I feel as if I can make time, just for her. When she asked me out, emotions shot through, excitement topping all of the other feelings. But I know we can't be together. However, I enjoy every second I'm with her and, since Ethan, she's the only one that has bought happiness into my life.

We've spent nearly every day with each other for the past three weeks, and a smile has permanently been plastered on my face.

+

Currently, Rae and I were sitting inside McDonald's, our stomachs aching with laughing too much.

Our laughter died down as I stared at her. Her blonde hair cascading down her shoulders and her bright eyes holding so much emotion.

She caught me staring and I tried to play it off, "How are you gonna come to McDonald's and buy a salad?" I laughed.

"I was feeling healthy," she shrugged, a gentle laugh escaping her lips.

A silence fell upon is, comfortable but thick with tension. Sexual tension. The most we've done was hold hands and cuddle but we could easily tell we both wanted more.

Her eyes being locked with my lips, I could feel a blush appear. We've only kissed once but I've craved her lips ever since our first.

Her bottom lip was trapped between her teeth, turning me on more. She knew what she was doing and I liked it.

"How about we go back to my place," I questioned, knowing she'd except, regardless.

Without saying anything, she placed her trash in the bin and grabbed my hand, walking me to the car.

She was eager.

We both hopped into the car, the tension still wandering through the air. I placed my hand on her thigh, letting a couple squeezes pass. I inched it higher, feeling her tense.

The three minute ride went by fast and we both clambered out of the car, was I opened the door immediately.

Gracefully, I pinned her to the wall, kissing her lips. She instantly kissed back and gripped onto my hair. My tongue explored every once of her mouth. Kissing her neck, she moaned, tilting her head to give me more access.

I grabbed her legs, swinging her onto me, walking her to the couch. I dropped her lightly and climbed onto her, kissing her jaw to her chest. Looking at her for permission, I took her sweatshirt off exposing her chest. I took a few seconds admiring her body before lowering my head to her chest leaving purple marks across her upper half. My lips never left her soft skin, every part of my body wanting more and more.

We were both moaning messes, neither of us wanting our moment to end.

I moved my lips to hers as she tugged on my shirt. My shirt was off in a spilt second and she flipped us over, causing her to be on top. She kissed my neck, running her fingers across my abs. She ran her tongue across my body, peppering kisses occasionally. The only sound heard was out heavy breathing and the smacking of our lips.

I moaned, my hand grasping her butt. Her breathe hitched but she carried on with her actions, painting hickeys across my body, as I did to her. Her hand slid to my sweatpants, palming me through the fabric.

Ruining our perfect moment, my phone rung in the pockets of my sweatpants.

"Gray, your phone," Raelynn managed to speak.

I ignored her and the phone, wanting to carry on with the heated make out.

My phone endlessly rung, as I let out a groan. Raelynn, got off me as I answered the phone, not reading the caller ID.

"Yes?" I answered, annoyance laced in my voice.

"Grayson, we need you at the dentistry. We have a few new employees who need a small training task and you're the only one available."

"Can't Dr. Cas-"

"I'll see you in twenty minutes," my boss cut me off, ending the line.

"Is everything okay," Raelynn asked, looking completely flustered. Her hair was a complete mess and her cheeks were flushed with colour. I could only assume I looked the same.

"Work called, I need to help with a training task, I'm so sorry."

She sighed, putting her sweatshirt back on, "It's fine, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll call you."

I walked her to the door, "do you want a ride or anything?"

"No, it's fine, you should probably get ready for work," she replied.

I placed a small peck on her lips before she walked out. As I was about to put my shirt on, the door bell rung. Thinking Raelynn probably forgot something, I opened it seeming my assumptions were false.

"Leilani?"

+

grayson's boss is a cockblocker!
i'm terrible at writing these sorts of scenes, sorry haha
thank you for reading!
<3

recommendation:
trophicunt
apartment 0032 ; grayson dolan
[complete]
this will leave you shook.