+ chapter twenty five

+raelynn's pov

With my birthday coming up, Grayson, Addison and Jonah decided to treat me. Though I rejected many times, their stubborn asses convinced me to go.

"Bitch, keep that blindfold on. I see you trying to peak," Addison instructed.

"I hate this, couldn't you take me to Chuck E. Cheese or something?" I complained.

"We would've if you were eight," Jonah responded.

"We're nearly there anyway, just another five minutes," Grayson informed resting his hand on my thigh.

"The only thing making this bareable is Khalid's voice," I sighed, trying to turn the volume louder on the radio, though it proved to be difficult as I couldn't see anything.

Despite the fact that I was complaining, I was happy I might be having a fun birthday after many years. After Dad, I didn't want to celebrate anything. Christmas, Easter and even Halloween wasn't enjoyable without Dad. I was miserable for so long but I'm grateful for the people I have with me now.

Grayson's deep laughs broke me from my thoughts. Just hearing him makes me ecstatic. Everything about him brought me joy and I was the luckiest girl having him in my life.

"And we're here!" Grayson exclaimed. "Wait here, I'll come round and help you."

I stayed in the car, hearing everyone's door open and close.

Grayson opened my door and held my hand, helping me out of the car.

"Don't take the blindfold off yet."

Grayson and Addison both held my hands, leading me.

Grayson stood behind me, planing his hands on my blindfold.

"Surprise!" Everyone screamed as Grayson took the blindfold off. I looked at the building, reading the sign.

iFLY Skydive

A shocked expression took over as I look at everyone's face.

"Oh my, God! No way!" I screamed attacking everyone with hugs. Skydiving was always something I wanted to do but was always too scared to. I went skydiving with my dad years ago but chickened our and I've always regretted it.

"Happy birthday, Raelynn."

+

"That was so fun," I grinned. "I want to go again!"

"Maybe without me next time," Jonah chuckled.

"I could hear your screams from the ground, dude. You were scared shitless," Grayson laughed.

"It was very high, alright," Jonah defended himself.

"Yeah, he was scared of sleeping on the top bunk when he was younger," Addison snickered.

"You said you wouldn't tell anyone, Addy," Jonah poured.

"Alright guys, we're not finished yet. We still have one more place to go," Grayson rubbed his hands, walking towards the car.

"There's more?!"

"There's much more, Rae," Addison smirked.

We all piled into the car as Grayson put the blindfold on me once again.

"This better be a quicker journey. This blindfold is starting to itch."

"It's only ten minutes and you can have Khalid of it makes anything better," Grayson said.

"Yes please," I said as I got comfortable in my seat. Suncity played in the background as everyone went into conversation.

I must've taken a nap as I woke up to Addison's screeching voice.

"Wake up! We do all this for you and your lazy ass decides to fall asleep."

"I was tired okay, leave me alone," I defended myself.

They led me towards another mysterious building and I could already feel the excitement growing.

Addison took the blindfold off, "We're going Go Karting!"

"You always talk about go karts but never go so I decided to treat you today," Addison hugged me.

"Thank you Add."

"WE decided to treat you," Jonah interrupted.

"Thank you to you too, Jonah," I chuckled, hugging him also.

They both walked inside as I looked at Grayson. He was already staring at me, smiling.

"What," I smiled.

"I'm just happy you're having fun, Rae. You deserve this more that anyone."

"Thank you, Grayson, really. I haven't had this much fun is a long time and I'm really happy it's with you," I grinned.

He embraced me in his large arms, leaving a delicate peck on my lips.

"They're probably waiting inside, we should go." We walked in hand in hand as I smiled like a little girl. I couldn't be happier at this point in my life.

+

a terrible chapter but the next chapter will be up soon! also be prepared for a bunch of fillers, only a couple of chapters left but i'm v excited for the last chapters.
thank you for reading :)

recommendation:
pohsetivity
the outcasts ; ethan dolan
[incomplete]