+ chapter thirty two

+ grayson's pov

The last night in Anguilla was one of the best nights I've had. Raelynn showed me a side of her I'd never seen before and I'm glad she did. She let me show her how much I loved her. She truly was one on the most special people in my life.

It's been a couple days since we've been back and I've been spending most of my time at Raelynn's house. I've tried avoiding going to my house so I don't have to see Leilani. However, I knew I had to go back sooner or later.

I was laying my head on Rae's lap as her fingers ran through my hair. I was so happy to finally call her my girlfriend and I hoped she'd be the one I'm going to live my life with. Although it's still early, I'm certain I'll never find anyone like her.

Her soft voice cut me off from my thoughts. "Grayson, you should go back to your place. You've been wearing the same clothes for days now."

I sighed, knowing she was right. I sat up, not wanting to go back.

"I can go back tomorrow, I want to spend more time with you," I pouted.

"We've spent over a week together. I'm surprised you're not bored of me yet," she chuckled.

"You're my girlfriend now. I'll never get bored of you," I smirked, leaning down to kiss her.

She led me towards the door, opening it for me to leave.

"I'll come by later if you need help to unpack or anything," Raelynn suggested.

"I'll call you later. I love you," I kissed her again. It felt so good to say those words to her.

I walked towards my car, just wanting to run back to Rae. I really didn't want to go home.

+

I finally arrived home, making sure to take the longer route.

As I was walking towards he door, many breaths were took to brace myself. I don't know why I would trust Leilani inside my house for so long, nor do I know how she even got in. 

I unlocked the door, walking to the living room. As soon as I walked in, I saw Leilani sitting on my couch watching TV.

I assume she heard my footsteps as she turned towards my direction. 

"You took your time in Anguilla."

"What do you want, Leilani," I huffed. I was already fed up and I haven't even spoken to her for a minute.

"Well, I have something to tell you," she smiled.

Rolling my eyes, I walked towards the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle.

"Was it that important that you couldn't simply send me a message."

"It was very important so I decided to tell you in person," she smirked. It was clear she was trying to drag whatever she had to tell me, on.

"Hurry up and spit it out. I'd rather not see your face any longer," I spat.

"Lower the tone, babe," she whispered, walking towards me. The nickname sounded so wrong coming out her mouth.

"I'm this close to kicking you out, Leilani," I snarled.

"Would you really want to do that," she chuckled.

"Just tell me what you came here to do," I raised my voice. She flinched but quickly recovered from the second of fear she had.

Before she could say anything, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I quickly answered, walking away from Leilani. The voice of my sweet girlfriend came from the phone.

"Hi baby," she beamed. I immediately relaxed hearing her soft voice. I realised how angry Leilani made me and just hearing Raelynn instantly calmed me down. No one else had any effect on me as much as Rae did.

"Grayson, you there?" Raelynn said.

"Yeah, sorry. Kinda zoned out," I chuckled.

"I just called to remind you that you have a dentist appointment soon. I think we both forgot about it after coming back."

"Oh yeah, my wisdom teeth," I groaned.

"Yeah, but I'll be there with you. I'm kinda excited to see you all loopy," she laughed.

Before I could respond, Leilani walked towards me again.

I waved her off, knowing she wouldn't move anyway.

"Uh, I'll call you later, Rae. I still have loads of unpacking to do," I lied.

"You need any help," she asked.

"Nah, I'm good. Thank you anyway. I love you."

"I love you too, Grayson."

She ended the call and Leilani just laughed.

"Well, ain't that cute," she chuckled.

"Just leave. I'm sick of you and your bullshit. You clearly had nothing better to do than torment me," I raised my voice. She was really testing my patience.

"Is that anyway to speak to your fiancé."

"Ex fiancé. You mean nothing to me anymore," I shot back.

"That's not what you told me only a couple months ago. Remember when you told me you loved me and you couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with me." Her smirk stayed plastered on her face. I clenched my jaw, not wanting to hear anymore.

"Now you're all over that slut of a girlfriend."

"Raelynn isn't a slut," I mumbled. My nails were digging into my hands and it took everything in me to not do anything. Leilani knew how to anger me and she was going a great job right now.

"She's probably hoeing around with her ex right now while you're here sopping around."

"Shut up," I said through gritted teeth. I was never one to easily calm down. The smallest of things would anger me.

Leilani placed her hands onto my fists, "relax yourself baby," she whispered.

"Don't touch me."

Her hands roamed upwards, towards my shoulder, gripping it slightly.

"I said don't touch me," I screamed, punching the table.

She flinched again, this time more scared.

My knuckles were red and sore but that was the least of my worries at the moment.

"Keep your voice down. You don't want to wake up your son."

+

wowowow. did anyone expect this? things may be getting a bit more intense after this.
i also appreciate all your votes and comments, it all means the absolute world to me! <3

recommendation:
mybabbygray
easy ; ethan dolan
[complete]
another underrated story <3