wrong | 11

Chapter 11:
Wrong

"But nothing's real anyway"
-Olivia O'Brien (No Love)

"What the hell is this!?" The familiar manager shouted as he slammed down a sheet of paper in front of the four males. His face had nothing but anger written all over, making the others cringe. Jonah was the one to grab the paper and skim his eyes over it. It was a print out of a website page. There were multiple words before a few pictures had been shown. Jonah's eyes widen at the pictures. It was of them fighting outside of Zach's job. "What were you guys doing? This is going to ruin your image! And for what? Fighting over some guy!?"

"He's not some guy! He's the father of my daughter!" Jack stood up, slamming his own hands on the table. "And we wouldn't be in this mess if Daniel didn't go and sleep with him" the words spewed out of his mouth as if they tasted bad. He even took a glance at Daniel to see the brunette roll his eyes with crossed arms.

Their manager rubbed at his eyes before releasing a deep breath.

"Fine. Here's the plan. We only have tomorrow in this place before we head back over to LA for a show. Jack, I want you to act all friendly with your new family. But once we get back to LA I want you to take your actual girlfriend out for dinner or whatever. We can't have this mess spreading ridiculous rumours" the manager stated sternly, making Jack drop his jaw the tiniest.

"No. I won't take advantage of them like that!" Jack spoke. His patience was reaching the brim.

"You will. Let's not forget that I have you under contract."

Jack eyed him dangerously before sitting back down in his seat, mumbling incoherent words. Their manager then flicked his attention towards Corbyn who looked a little scared.

"And you!" Corbyn let out a squeak. "Do you know how many people are already accusing you of cheating on your girlfriend of two years. Two years, Corbyn! That makes you look like a terrible person."

"Well he did cheat so..." Daniel mumbled. Their manager just looked at him and tightened his jaw.

"I don't wanna hear it, Seavey! You've been acting quite irresponsible lately. Sleeping with your own band mate...pathetic" Daniel stood at his words and tightened his hands into fist.

"He came onto me!"

"Doesn't mean you had to go and sleep with him."

"You're right. I didn't. But I'm gay, and have had feelings for that dumb blonde since we started this group! So my bad for acting out! It won't happen again" Daniel's voice cracked a little. "I'm out of here" he then grumbled as he turned his back and began walking out of the room. A hand had stopped him, making him see that it was Corbyn. But Daniel just went stiff and yanked his arm back, before exiting and slamming the door behind him.

"Someone should go-" Jonah began to speak. He was stopped by the older man that hovered over all of them.

"No. He'll be fine. Just give him time. In the mean time Corbyn, I want you to do something online that proves how much you miss Christina. Be cute and loving" their manager sighed.

"But-"

"No buts, just do it! You all are dismissed" their manager spoke. The three of them stood and walked out of the room. And when Corbyn was finally free, he instantly started running down the multiple halls, hoping to find a highly upset Daniel. Jack kept his head low, while Jonah watched them all; not having a clue on what to do to help.

"Go talk to Zach" Jonah blurted.

Jack snapped his head up with furrowed eyebrows.

"Talk to Zach and put all of this behind you two. Him sleeping with Daniel obviously wasn't a romantic thing. He was just hurt at the time and Daniel was a way to get his mind off of it" Jonah explained further. But Jack wasn't buying it.

"How do you know? Zach, did always have some type of feelings for Daniel" Jack mumbled.

"Exactly. Feelings. Jack, he loves you. Even after all this time, he loves you. You have a kid together. All you really gotta do is go slow with him. He's still pretty fragile and will break if you handle this the wrong way. Now go!" Jonah smiled warmly. Jack returned the smile, giving Jonah a hug.

"Have you ever thought about having kids yourself?" Jonah went red. "You know, with Tate?" Jack smirked with a wink, making Jonah punch him in the arm. "Thanks Jonah."

"No problem."

Jack walked a little faster, taking his phone from his pocket as he quickly turned it on to pull up his messaging app. He instantly went to a familiar contact and didn't hesitate to start typing out a small text.

Jack:

Would it be ok if I came over? I wanna talk

Jack waited patiently for a response, and when he finally received one, he felt his heart pick up.

Zachy:
Yeah

°°°

The doorbell had gone off, making Zach stand from his seat. He was eating dinner with Alyssa. He quickly explained that he would be right back, before pecking her forehead and walking towards the front door. He looked through the peep hole and seen Jack standing there anxiously waiting. Zach sighed as he unlocked the door and swung it open. Jack perked at seeing the other and gave a smile.

"Hi" he breathed. Zach nodded with a small grin.

"Hi" he shifted from foot to foot before moving out of the way. "Come in. Alyssa is actually ea-"

"Papa!" A higher voice had squealed in delight, while running towards their direction. Jack's eyes lit up even more as he opened his arms wide for the little girl. He lifted her in his arms, hugging her tight. "I missed you" she giggles.

"I've missed you too, baby. But don't worry, I'm not going anywhere" Jack whispered back to her. She gripped him tighter, making Zach smile.

°°°

Not my best work. But a bitch named Nevaeh wants to publish all her stories, even though her update schedule sucks ass. Oh! And if you haven't heard. There will be a book two for my 'Fanfiction' book.

-Nevaeh