out | 16

Chapter 16:
Out

"My heart can't take this damage"
-XXXTENTACION (Changes)

Jack groaned as his head was smacked up against the bunk above him. He rubbed at his head, continuing his journey out of the bunk and into the hall that allowed him to either go farther into the back or up front. And having the need to use the bathroom, Jack continued towards the back where he knew the single restroom was held. His bare feet shuffled across the cold floor as he ran a hand through his curly hair. A small yawn even escaped through his lips as he pushed the bathroom door open; the bright light blinding him more than the sun did. He could see the other three guys already occupying the small room, making him groan.

It was the same thing everyday.

Daniel was doing his hair, Corbyn was brushing his teeth, and Jonah was in the shower. Jack rolled his eyes as he continued to use the toilet. No one paid him any mind as they were a too focused on their own business. Or that was until Jack flushed.

"Come on, Jack!" Jonah exclaimed, making the curly haired male smirk. He then squeezed between Daniel and Corbyn who were struggling to share the tiny sink. He was lucky enough to grab his personal toothbrush and the toothpaste.

"I'll just freshen up in the kitchen...again" Jack announced before turning around and walking out the bathroom. He went towards the front where the small makeshift kitchen was held. He could see his manager sitting on the built in couch, scrolling through his phone with a focused expression. It wasn't until Jack started to run the sink that his manager looked up.

"Good, you're up" Jack looked at the older man with a raised eyebrow. "I already told the others that today is our last performance for this tour. Y'all are doing a show here, and then you four are free for the next few months" His manager explained with a grin. Jack felt his jaw drop as he processed the words. He was finally able to go see Zach and Alyssa again.

But not wanting to seem too happy about it, he just nodded and began to brush his teeth. The next words from his boss threw him for a loop though.

"Heard you broke up with Gabriela" Jack looked up at him. "Actually the whole internet has." His manager pulled up an article, Jack taking the phone right from his hands. "They also now know you're gay. Great going Jack. We just lost some of the fan base."

Jack Avery is actually gay!? The reason behind Gabriela Gonzalez's break up post.

Jack went stiff at the printed words.

"You need to do something about this. Now."

Jack nodded in understanding as he pushed the phone back to the other, before rinsing his mouth and going back to his bunk. He immediately started searching for his phone, adrenaline running as he felt the celluar device within his palm. And when turning it on, he didn't hesitate to press Gabriela's contact. The phone had rung for a few seconds, her small voice soon being heard on the other line.

"He-"

"Why the hell did you do that? It wasn't your information to share!" Jack cut her off infuriated. Gabriela was taken back by his tone, and also a little confused.

"What do you mean? I ne-"

"Bullshit! The entire world now knows that I'm gay! All because of some post you made!" Jack ranted.

"Jack I didn't exposed you. Never in my post did I say that you were gay. They probably mixed my words around and assumed it. You can even check for yourself" she replies with a sigh. She probably should have never even made a post about them separating.