will you? | 22

Chapter 22:
Will you?

"My three words have two meanings"
-Ed Sheeran (Lego House)

"Alright, alright. Take it slow" Zach whispered as he helped Jack through the front door. The curly haired male rolled his eyes with a smile removing himself from Zach's hold. Ever since the situation only a week ago, Zach has not dropped his attention from Jack. He was stuck to his side like a magnet. And even if it was nice seeing Zach care so deeply for him, Jack couldn't do anything for himself.

"Zach, babe, I can walk. I got this" Jack chuckled. Zach sighed as he stood before the other with a pout.

"I know. I-I just don't want you to hurt yourself. Or even tear your stitches."

Jack simply opened his arms wide, motioning for Zach to give him a hug. Of course the younger didn't resist, wrapping his arms around Jack's torso and squeezing the tiniest. The house was quiet, the two swaying back and forth to Jack's small hums. The two actually had the entire house to themselves for the weekend. Alyssa wanted to spend the weekend with Reece, it being a monthly tradition. It was perfect for the new couple. They could finally soak in each other; no interruptions.

Jack looked at Zach, leaving a light peck against his forehead. Zach smiled at the affection, deciding to stare back at the other lovingly. And it wasn't long before the two were locking lips. It started off with small pecks, before it escalated into a more passionate kiss. Zach found his hands cupping Jack's face, while Jack simply pulled him closer by the hips. Hums left the younger's mouth. He hasn't felt this loved in so long. And he absolutely adores it. He doesn't want Jack to ever stop.

"Bedroom?" Zach pants as he felt Jack pamper his neck with bites and kisses. Jack nodded his head with a groan. The two separated, Zach closing the front door while Jack began to make his way over to the main bedroom. And it wasn't long before Zach was trailing after him.

Zach grabbed hold of Jack by the collar, smashing their lips together once more. A giddy smile played on their lips as this is what they wanted. To finally be together again. Zach was the one to break the kiss and start to leave sloppy kisses all over Jack's neck and collar bone. The younger even began to push Jack back towards the bed, the two elegantly falling down on it. The curly haired male propped himself up by his elbows, watching as Zach removed his shirt.

The small scar on the lower of his stomach caught Jack's eye.

"It hurt a lot more after she came out" Zach softly spoke as he grazed the scar with his finger. It was barely visible, but if you look close enough, you could tell where he had his sea section.

The two looked at each other.

"You're beautiful" Jack whispered.

Zach allowed his cheeks to tint red, before leaning down to connect their lips once more. And it didn't take long for the kiss to escalate again. Zach was helping Jack remove his own shirt, trying his hardest not to hurt him.

Jack laid back while Zach hovered over him, leaving wet kisses everywhere. And occasionally he would grind his hips down. The friction would be enough for Jack to moan out and grab hold of Zach's hips.

"You relax. I have this under control" Zach smirks while he lowers himself down. And Jack couldn't help but shudder when he felt his sweatpants and boxers being removed all at once. The cold air made him gasp.

And it wasn't until Zach grabbed hold of Jack's shaft did the older squeak in surprise. Zach smiled innocently, batting his eyelashes as he stared directly at Jack while taking him whole in his mouth. The sight could have made Jack release right then and there. Instead he just bit his lower lip and threw his head back.

"Shit Zach" Jack cursed. He kept mumbling profanities the more Zach continued to pleasure him. Soon it became too much and Jack needed Zach. "Stop. Stop."

Zach removed himself from Jack's shaft and back up towards his face. The two locked lips hungrily yet again, Jack yanking at Zach's last pieces of clothing. The younger caught the hint and got up from the bed. He went over to his dresser, pulling out a familiar package and waving it towards Jack. The curly haired male snickered. Zach slowly stripped from his clothing, teasing Jack as he did so. And when he was bare, he crawled back on top of the older.

Zach ripped open the package that was known as a condom, being the one to put it on Jack.

"I think one kid is enough for the both of us" Zach joked as he hovered above Jack's lips. The older laughed before kissing him.

"Most definitely."

°°°

The two men sat on the main room couch, cuddled under a blanket. A comedy movie played on the large screen before them. The calm tension that was between the two was enough to make Zach's eyes droop. But right as he was going to allow his mind to escape into his imagination, he felt Jack slip from under him. It alarmed Zach, the younger rubbing his eyes in a state of confusion.

"M'where you goin'?" Zach yawned out. He forced himself awake as Jack was now on his feet with a big smile.

"To the bathroom. Don't worry, I'll be right back" Jack pecked the other's lips before scurrying off. His bright aura was enough to make Zach question what was happening.

Then just like Jack said, he came back only a few short minutes later. He moved so he stood in front of Zach's sitting form. The younger raised a brow as he gave a grin. That grin only stretched when Jack got down on one knee and grabbed hold of his left hand.

"Marry me?"

Those two simple words were enough for Zach to look at him in surprise. And his jaw only dropped as he seen Jack pull out a box from his pocket. The curly haired male opened said box to reveal a silver band that had shining diamonds all around it. Zach felt his eyes begin to water.

"I know our relationship isn't the most stable. And I know I'll be leaving again soon for the start of more music; but please marry me. That way I can know that you're mine and I'm yours forever" Jack said gently.

Zach had no words as he shook his head to say yes. Jack smiled bright, then slipping the engagement ring onto Zach's finger.

°°°

Did you really think I was gonna write full jachary smut?
Well you thought wrong.
Never judge a book by it's cover.
OH AND I THINK THERE ARE ONLY TWO CHAPTERS LEFT.

-Nevaeh