tour | 14

Chapter 14:
Tour

"It's kind of hard to be in love, when we're in different states"
-Why Don't We (Choose)

Jack was back on tour with his band mates, them all saying goodbye to the small family before they left. Alyssa started to cry as she seen her other father leave their house and drive away in a new vehicle. She wouldn't be seeing him for another few months, which was when tour was finally over. But thankfully for Zach, all the crying had tired her out and she was peacefully sleeping on the couch, a movie playing on the TV. Zach took a glance at her small form and smiled lovingly. She was everything to him; and now that Jack and him started to rekindle whatever harsh past they had, his life was starting to become bright once again.

And for Jack it was the same. He didn't have to hide who he was any longer now that he had his lover and daughter back. He sat on the built in couch that belonged to the tour bus, staring out the window smiling slightly to himself. Jonah was on the other side scrolling through his phone, minding his business. But both of them turned their attention away and to each other as loud sounds were coming from the bunks. They scrunched their faces, hearing Daniel's familiar voice scream out obviously in pleasure.

"We can hear you, you nasties!" Jack shouts. All they got back in return was even louder noises. That's when both Jonah and Jack got the idea to grab their headphones and put their music onto full volume. Thankfully it blocked out most of the sounds going on in the background, allowing the two to carry on with the trip.

Jack's music was soon put on pause as his phone started to ring. He looked to see that it read Gabriela across the top. His once happy smile turned into a deep frown. And not wanting to deny it, he accepted the call, plastering a fake smile on his cheeks trying his best to sound happy.

"Hey, Gabbie! Why'd you call?" He asks, cringing the slightest as his two other band mates moaning was now a lot more clear.

"I can't call my boyfriend?" She giggles. It made Jack chuckle a little himself. Gabbie wasn't a bad person, making Jack upset that he's doing this to her. He doesn't want to break her heart because he's in love with someone else. "Especially when I suddenly get the news that you have a kid! Jack, I seen the pictures of her and she's adorable!"

Jack genuinely smiled at that.

"Thank you. She's definitely my precious baby."

"Well, who's the mother? I would love to meet her some day!" Gabbie exclaimed. That made Jack's heart clench. He now was playing with a loose string from his shirt.

"Um, Gabbie, can we talk about this more when I get back? I think it's more appropriate face to face and not over the phone" Jack considered. And he could hear Gabbie go silent on her end, before she was once again speaking with happiness.

"Yeah, sure. Call me when you're in LA. We can meet up" she replies. And Jack nods his head, feeling stupid as she can't see him. So with a small "okay" the call ends and Jack is now staring down at his phone. He sighs as he places it back in his pants pocket, looking to the left to see Corbyn now walking out shirtless and his pants hanging dangerously low.

"You two are disgusting. When are you going to tell Christina?" Jack wonders as he watches Corbyn take a drink of water. The faux blonde shakes his head, running a hand through his disheveled hair.

"When I have the chance" Corbyn croaks out.

"So, never?" Jack smirks. The other flips him off, before going back to the bunks. "Go take a shower, you smell like sex and sweat!" He then chuckles. And as he feels his pocket vibrate, he pulls out his phone again to see that it was now Zach. But instead of a call, it was a simple text.

Zach:
Send nudes?

Jack was shocked and surprised, his mouth open just the tinest.

Zach:
Kidding. I'm just bored considering Alyssa fell asleep

That's what made Jack smile.

Jack:
Aw poor you. But do you really want my nudes? If I give them to you, you can't leak them ;)

Zach:
I don't need a reminder on how small your dick is

That hit Jack hard.

Jack:
Ouch that hurt. But it obviously wasn't that small if you kept begging for it

Zach:
Goodbye Jack

Jack smiled in content.

°°°

This chapter sucked major ASS! I really need to step my game up. But in all seriousness this book is going to end soon as I have no idea what to do with it.

-Nevaeh