Transfered

(Y/N)'s POV

When me and Hana approach to what seems to be a reception table the lady at the counter asked Hana if I was the Spartan Jack was calling for. Obviously it was me. I presume I'm the only Spartan here, right? Hana said yes and the lady told me that I can enter Jack's Office while Hana sat outside and waited for me.

I enter the room and see a 60 year old man with one big knife scar across his face, he was wearing a leather jacket in blue, white and red with reassemble the American flag. He was currently doing something on the computer, next to the computer was a face mask of some sort, it looked cool and all but I think my Mjolnir Armor looks better. As I closed the door behind me he looked up at me, closed his computer and began to speak.

Jack: " So... you must be the Spartan."

(Y/N): "Yes Sir, that is me and are you "The Jack Morrison" one of the leader of Overwatch."

Jack: "Yes that's me but please call me Soldier 76 outside of base."

I nod in response

(Y/N): "But casualties report listed you as KIA?" (Killed In Action)

Jack: " They never found the body, so they couldn't confirm it, they just decided to announce I was dead and moved on. But enough about me, what about you, what's your name son?"

(Y/N): "(Y/N) (L/N) I am Spartan (Number)."

Jack got off his chair and walks towards me.

Jack: "I've heard a lot about you Spartans, you Spartans have great speed, strength, agility and reaction times just like me in my younger days but unlike me, that Mjolnir Armor of yours multiple you're abilities by five."

(Y/N): "How do you know that sir? Only the UNSC knows about the Spartan II Program and what it is and what it does to us Spartans?"

Jack: "I happen to be friends with who personal train you Spartans, Chief Franklin Mendez, your Commading Officer. And besides I just contacted him about you, which is why you're here."

Jack goes back to his desk and pulls up Mendez on the hologram phone. I salute to Mendez.

Mendez: "At ease Spartan."

(Y/N): "Sir, how'd you know I was here at Overwatch?" I asked very puzzled.

Mendez: "My old friend Jack here told me that one of my Spartan was here." Mendez said as he looked at Jack and Jack looked back at the hologram of Mendez. "And Jack says Overwatch is looking for new members, looking for hero's who are willing to standup and put an end to the new growing global threats.

(Y/N): "Sir, you don't think that's me don't you."

Mendez: "You are one of my finest Spartans. You may not be as good as 117 the Master Chief, but you are close. You were my first Spartan pick, so I'm now transferring you to Overwatch now, welcome to Overwatch Spartan (number).

(Y/N): It's such an honour Sir." I said quite pleased.

Mendez: "I guess this is goodbye  then(Y/N). Good luck."

(Y/N): "I won't let you down Sir. Good bye Mendez."

When Mendez ended the call the hologram disappear and Jack handed me some papers "(Y/N) I'm going to need you to sign some documents to ensure that you are now an official Overwatch Agent." Once I finished signing my initials on the documents, Jack informed me that a Pelican dropship will arrive shortly to drop off any military equipment I left back at the UNSC and all my personal belonging. Everything seemed to be done but before I was left free, Jack asked me if I came to his Office with Hana and I replied yes. Jack suggested that I get Hana to give me a tour of the base while he gets my room and other stuff ready. Jack followed me out of his office to meet up with Hana. She was found sitting by the waiting area playing games on her phone.