Relationship Scenarios

Since you and D.Va are in a relationship, this chapter is dedicated to some scenarios that the two of you have gone through throughout your relationship. Hope you enjoyed.

Note: Not in any chronological order
_________________________________________

Mornings

(Y/N)'s POV

Before my eyes even open I feel a light squeeze around my waist. I then open my eyes to see my girlfriend or my player 1; the way she prefers to be called who has her head nested in my arms and her arms squeezed around my wasit. She squeezes me even tighter and begins to speak.

Hana: "Morning (Y/N)." She said sleepy and still nested in my arms.

(Y/N): "Good Morning Hana."

She begins to squeeze me very tightly.

(Y/N): "Why you gotta squeeze me that tight? I'm very delicate."

Hana: *giggle* "Because you make me safe at night."

I run my hands through her messy hair.

(Y/N): "I'm glad you see me as a guardian rather than a killing machine."

Hana: "You're also not a demon."

(Y/N): "Only our enemies call me that."

Hana leans in and gives me a kiss.

Hana: "You are mine cute little demon, and only mine."

We stay in bed for awhile.

(Y/N): "Wanna get breakfast?"

Hana nods her head.
_________________________________________

PO Box Opening

Hana's POV

Hana: "Annyeong, D.Va here and your favorite Spartan as always is here with me." I say to the camera and (Y/N) waves to the camera.

Today we were gonna open some fan mail on my stream with my very own Spartan assisting me.

Hana: "Today I'm very excited to open all you lovely peoples package that you all sent to me."

(Y/N) grabs the first box and pre open it for me.

I open it and it was some custom clay figure of me and (Y/N). I soon find a letter and read it on camera.

We go through some other package until we finished.

(Y/N): "I think we're done."

Hana: "Nope we got one more."

(Y/N) looks confused at me. I go to our bed and reached underneath it and grabbed out a small package and returned to my desk.

Hana: "You get to do the honours." I hand him the package.

He takes it and opens it, he removes the bubble wrap and hands it to me in which I start to pop some. Then he grabbed out a letter and reads it.

To D.Va

Your request has been accepted. After making that post on social media and getting your fans to support, this idea has made us release your very own Spartan (number) Funko Pop figure. This figure that you have right now is the very first one that we have produced and we are excited to see what the fans think of it when we release it world wide.

Signed Funko.

(Y/N) looks at me astonished and I nod at him to tell him to proceed with the opening. He puts the letter on the table and grabs the box covered in more bubble wrap. After removing it he saw himself in his Mjolnir Armor as a miniature.