Reconnaissance Mission

The Next Day

(Y/N)'s POV

I was called to the mission briefing room after breakfast where I would be briefed on my first mission, final I've been waiting to get out there. When I got there Morrison was standing around a hologram table that had nothing displayed on it.

 When I got there Morrison was standing around a hologram table that had nothing displayed on it

(Hologram Table)

Next to Morrison was Ana, Overwatch's sharpshooter. I walk to the hologram table and stayed standing across from where Morrison is standing.

Morrison: "Good Morning Spartan."

(Y/N): "Morning Sir."

Morrison: "How do you you feel (Y/N) that your going on your first mission."

(Y/N): "Excited Sir, I've been waiting for this."

Ana: "It's a pleasure to be working with a Spartan."

(Y/N): "Likewise ma'am."

Morrison brought up what seems to be a shipping docks onto the hologram table.

Morrison: "The residents of Marin, Spain have been sending suspicious activity around the shipping docks to the Government which have gotten us involved because they suspect it might be Talon. We've sent a drone above its location to survey and take detailing picture of what it might be, but we lost contract to it two days ago. Which is where you two come in. You two are to recon the area and see what is happening. (Y/N) you are there to help Ana recon the area while providing Ana help if things goes sideways. There's a abandon skyscraper project just East of its location and two miles in distance which will provide you two enough time to make it to the extraction zone before things get hot out there. You'll be arriving here." Morrison pointed to the landing zone on the hologram table.

Morrison: "At precisely 00:00 midnight, the night will help keep you two invisible. You two will have to make it on foot to the reconnaissance area."

Ana: "It's quite a hike to the reconnaissance area." She noted.

Morrison: "Any closer and Talon may read you guys on there radars. And finally (Y/N) you'll be needing this."

One Overwatch soldier walked up to me and handed me a SRS 99 Anti-Matériel Sniper Rifle into my hands.