A Fearsome Unit

Hana's POV

"Hooray!" I say being sarcastic to myself. Thanks Omnics for cutting down our day here at PAX West, so much for this so called vacation. I had so much more things to do with my day here at PAX West. We rushed quickly to our equipment booth, dodging many clueless fans as we ran pass them. Thank God we brought our equipment with us, without them here with us, I don't know what would of happen. Thanks to the Spartan's inhance speeds, (Y/N) and the rest of (colour) Team rushed quickly to the booth, out running us and leaving us behind in a cloud of dust. When we got to our booth, everyone was still was admiring the exhibition and was clueless on why we'd hurry when we arrived.

(Y/N): "Everyone clear the area." This made the crowd leave the booth still concern and clueless with our actions, but this gave us easy access to our equipment.

Dae-hyun: "What's happening?" He rushed quickly to us.

Hana: "Omnics Dae-hyun! Omnics are attacking us!" I cried out loud.

Dae-hyun rushed quickly to his computer placing his hand over the mouse and shaking it violently waking up it. He had to boot up our mechs online, while we the MEKA Squad took the time to get suited up in our pilot suit. (Y/N) and (Colour) Team was finishing getting suited up in their black under suit at this time

As I sat inside my mech waiting for it to finish booting up, I had a glance over at (Y/N). He's now fully armored up in his set of Mjolnir and grabbing onto his Spartan Laser turning the safety switch off then sliding it onto his back which held in place because the Mjolnir Armor has magnetic weapons holder on the back and on both thighs. He did the same thing with his Battle Rifle after he finished with his Spartan Laser. Dae-hyun approached me and was standing in front of my mech which made me took off my sights from (Y/N) and onto Dae-hyun.

Dae-hyun: "Be safe out their Hana. I don't want you to hurt yourself like last time."

Hana: "Don't worry Dae-hyun I got this."

I see (Y/N) making his way to me and Dae-hyun with his Battle Rifle in his hands. When (Y/N) was right up behind Dae-hyun, he felt something big behind him. Dae-hyun looked behind him and was startled from (Y/N)'s new appearance. I had a little laugh at Dae-hyun reaction, I mean he has seen (Y/N) in Mjolnir but probably wasn't expecting him to stand right behind him, should of warned him. (Y/N) was no longer a handsome young male, he was now a Spartan in Mjolnir.

(Y/N): "If not, I'll be there to make sure nothing happens to my darling." Dae-hyun gives (Y/N) a nod before returning to his place at his computer.

Dae-hyun was gonna stay in here where he'll be safe while monitoring our mecha's status while we were out there. We suddenly hear a loud explosion coming from outside which scared the people inside the building with terror of what could be waiting for us outside. There was no time to waste, Seattle was getting hit hard by the sounds of it and we need to respond to it. (Y/N) and the Spartans ran out the doors with ease due to there small size. Us on the other side had to take a detour out the big doors due to our big mech's. Nevertheless we latered regrouped at the front of the PAX West building, one quick glance around at the once gorgeous and stunning city, was now chaos and destruction. Abandoned cars liter the streets of Seattle and sounds of screams were left in the air. We were still standing at the front of the PAX West building and we saw two police officers in the street right in front of us being attacked by a single Omnic. One Police officer was wounded and was left resting against their police cruisers front bumper and the other police officer was being held up by its police uniform collar by the Omnic.

Police Man: "Oh God no please!" He screamed in a horrified tone as the Omnic placed the front of its barrel at the defenseless officer.

He would of been good as dead if it weren't for (Y/N) and his heroic act. (Y/N) pushed right by us and rushed quickly to the police man's aid with us latered behind him. (Y/N) switched his Battle Rifle for his Magnum and fired three shots at the Omnic's head drawing the Omnics attention from the officer and towards (Y/N). The police man made a thud when the Omnic released its mechanical grip off of the police man, his whole body collapsed hard onto the concrete ground and he remained laying down. The Omnic had little time to do anything since (Y/N) was already in front of it. With (Y/N)'s mighty strengths he bashed the Omnic with his right steel Mjolnir boot sending the Omnic crashing hard into the police cruiser's door, leaving a gigantic scrap metal dent on it. After the Omnic's impact with the police cruiser door it collapsed onto its mechanical knees and hands. The Omnic moved it's head up to take one last look but saw nothing besides (Y/N)'s cold steel Magnum barrel. One loud gunshot followed by the bullet impact was heard as the bullet pierced straight through the Omnic's metal head turning off its distinctive glowing red eyes. With the threat neutralized and both police officer safe and sound, the one police man looked right up from the ground and onto (Y/N).