So This is PAX

Hana's POV

Today's the day! We get up quite early so we will have enough time to get ready and eat breakfast so we can make it to the opening at 10am in time and have plenty of time to spend around the convention before reporting to our panel at 2pm. I exited the shower and dry myself before straightening my hair and doing my makeup. For this occasion I'm putting on my pink whiskers so everyone can easily recognized me in this enormous crowd. When I'm done I put on a basic D.Va tee and some short denim since it was warm outside. When I'm done I exited the bathroom and see (Y/N) outside in the balcony leaning on the glass fence and staring out in the distance.

I approached him from behind and wrapped both my hands around his waist and rested my head on his back near his neck. He gets shocked by the surprise and looks down at his waist to see both my hands wrapped around it. He then looks behind him to see my genuinely sweet simile.

Hana: "Hi jagi."

(Y/N): "Hey babe."

He removes one arm off from the glass fence and wraps it around me.

Hana: "Enjoying the view?"

(Y/N): "I am now." He kisses me

I would love to cuddle with (Y/N) for much longer but we gotta go to PAX right now. I put on my D.Va hoodie and (Y/N) puts on his special hoodie designed to have his logo/emblem, Spartan number and his Mjolnir Armor colours. I got the company that designs and makes my merch, make (Y/N)'s Spartan theme clothing as well. Before we left our hotel I make one quick post on Social Media. The post consists of a selfie with us all dressed and ready to go with the caption "looking forward to see you guys at PAX <3". We exited our hotel and made our way to PAX West.

Hana: "Isn't this exciting?"

(Y/N): "To be honest, I'm not feeling that excited as you are. I've never been to any PAX event in my life."

Hana: "Well your gonna love it."

While walking midway, I grab the two VIP pass necklaces out of my hoodie and told (Y/N) to bend down for me since he's taller than me. I slid his VIP pass onto his neck and then I slid my pass onto me.

Hana: "Make sure the VIP pass is visible to others."

When we got to PAX we see a long queue to get into the building. No worries we have VIP passes so we could skip all of this. When we got inside the building we saw that the convention was packed full of people. People were dressed in awesome cosplays, some carried backpacks with them and pictures are being taken every minute.

(Y/N): "So this is PAX."

Hana: "Yep. Where shall we go first?"

(Y/N): "I'm new here so you should pick instead."

Hana: "How about we walk around until something catches our eye?"

(Y/N): "Alright then."

It had only taken a solid minute of us walking around PAX before we were instantly noticed. We signed autographs for them and took a photos with them before moving on. The first thing to catch my eye was a life size statue of the CMC Powered Combat Suit from StarCraft. Of course being a huge fan and E-Sport champion of StarCraft I had to make an emergency stop. We both stand in front of the statue staring at it. All the details, the weathering and the battle damage made it look so real right in front of my eyes.

 All the details, the weathering and the battle damage made it look so real right in front of my eyes