Doctor Visit

Location:
Back at Overwatch base

Week's after semi vacation
_______________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm laying on my bed staring at the ceiling and pondering to myself. Do I like Hana as more than a friend? Like lovers? Impossible. I'm a Spartan I don't have these types of feelings or emotions. I am an emotionless killing machine nothing more.

But when I'm with Hana I felt something different. Something I haven't felt for in years even decades. This isn't anything new. There were 2 other Spartans who had these types of feeling. Maria Spartan 062, she was stationed at the Special Warfare Center in Seongnam and the one who tested my and others MK VI Armor.

When she was finished testing all the MK VI Armor she was given an offer to return to active service. She declined that offer and retired from the UNSC. She spent most of her life as a regular citizens. Then she fell in love with someone and got married and now she has a family. I wonder if her kids got some of Maria augmentation inhabit in there genes?

Then there was Randall Spartan 037. During a mission he was listed as MIA. He was rescued days later by the locals and lived with them. Stranded and isolated from UNSC contact, Randall lived with them for a full decade and was married to one of the locals. When contact with the UNSC was established, Randall, now going by the name Aiken, maintained a low profile and preferred to stay with his wife than return to service with the UNSC. Aiken and his wife had a daughter named Natalie who he cherished and loved.

I need answers, maybe Dr Angela Ziegler will know. I get off my bed and head to the med bay where she mostly stayed. I walk past Hana's room to hear video games sounds and her shouting coming out the room. When I got to the med center Lena came out with an ice pack on her hands holding it up to her head.

Lena: "Hi ya luv. Fancy new armor y'all got there luv."

(Y/N): "Hi Lena, and thanks. You feel any better now?"

This morning Lena was in a race with some others who were fast like her. She was in the lead and was taunting at her opponents. She was too focus taunting at them that she ended up slamming into a steel poll.

Lena: "Alot better now, anyways gotta go luv." She dashed away.

I head inside the med center where there were some wounded people laying on those medical bed. One of those was Genji, probably just needed some healing after his recent battle. Ziegler was in her office doing some paperwork. Her door was left opened and I knocked on the door frame to get her attention. She looks up from her papers and at me.

Angela: "How can I be an assistance (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "I just came here because I got a question."

She lean on the back of her chair, away from her paperwork and gave me all of her attention.

(Y/N): "I have started to suddenly... have these big weird feeling regarding a certain person.

Angela: "Are they good or bad feelings?"

(Y/N): "Good feelings, more than good actually. Like wanting to be with someone."

Angela: *chuckle* "Your in love."

(Y/N): "How? That's the question, I'm a Spartan, we have forgotten and lost these feelings. We are just emotionless killing machines." I reassured.

Angela: "Well whoever this person is, she has brought those feelings back into you. She must have some kind of magic touch or something."

(Y/N): "Well I guess, but I'm still puzzled on how."

Angela: "Love is one of life's great mysteries, it can unexpectedly reach someone with notice."