From Mark V to Mark VI

Hana's POV

He finished telling me his story while I still had my head resting on his chest and my hands wrapped around his waist. He had his hands wrapped around my waist and his head rested on my head.

His story remains me alot of a battle me and the rest of MEKA went during a rainy thunderstorm. We stay held in this position for a while, and I didn't want this embracing moment to end. But Master Gunns had to interrupt and ruin this for me.

Master Gunns: "When you two love birds finish up there can we get started here?"

Me and (Y/N) let go of each other and we both blushed. We then walked over to Master Gunns and he started explaining stuff to (Y/N) and me. I got lost and bored of him just yapping about (Y/N)'s Mark V Mjolnir Armor.

1 hour later

I'm leaning on the table with my right hand supporting my head wondering when this boring pep talk is going to end.

Master Gunns: "Your plating was about to fail, there's viscosity throughout the gel layer. Optics - totally fried." He throws the optics onto the table and picks up the power supply.

Master Gunns: "And let's not even talk about the power supply." He shakes it in front of (Y/N).

Master Gunns: "You know how expensive this gear is, son?" He throws the power supply on the table and looks at (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Tell that to the Omnics."

Master Gunns: "Well, I guess it was all obsolete, anyway."

(Y/N) then followed Master Gunns to his new Mark VI Mjolnir Armor which was in a seal crate. Master Gunns helps put it on (Y/N) while I watched the whole thing. When he was fully suited in it, it smelt like the interior of a new car. I pull out my phone to take a selfie of his new armor. I stand next to him with the phone camera out and told him to simile.

(Y/N): "How? You can't even see it."

Hana: "At least look at the camera then."

I take the pic and post it on social media with the caption "(Y/N)'s new armor smells nice" where it went viral really quickly. People seem to like his Mark VI more then his old
Mark V.

Master Gunns: "Your new suit's a Mark VI, just finished being tested here in Seongnam on Tuesday. Try and take it easy till you get used to the upgrades."

(Y/N) looks down and moves both his hands outward.

Master Gunns: "Okay, let's test your targeting, follow me."

(Y/N) follows Master Gunns with me following (Y/N). He is then strap to some inhibitors so he doesn't jiggle about during his targeting test. In front of him is a big circle with red light dots which turn off when he looks at them which are on the top, bottom, left and right.

 In front of him is a big circle with red light dots which turn off when he looks at them which are on the top, bottom, left and right

( (Y/N)'s POV )

Master Gunns: "Alright first thing. Please look at the top light."

(Y/N) moves his head to look at the top light.

Master Gunns: "Good. Now look at the bottom light."

(Y/N) moves his head down to look at the bottom light.

Master Gunns: "Alright. Look at the top light again."

(Y/N) looks at the top light again.

Master Gunns: "That's it. Now the bottom one."

(Y/N) looks at the bottom light again.

Master Gunns: "Okay." He looks down at his data pad.

Master Gunns: "Everything checks out, stand by I'm gonna offline the inhibitors." He turns them off and
(Y/N) is now free.

Master Gunns: "Move around a little, get a feel for it. When you're ready, come and meet me by the zapper."

(Y/N) started to jump and run around the armory.

Master Gunns: "Careful, you'll pull a tendon doing that!"

(Y/N) continues doing it.

Master Gunns: "Fine, but don't come cryin' to me when you rip your leg out of it's socket."

Hana *Giggle* "Aww, Gunns cares about you (Y/N). *Giggle*

(Y/N) moves over to the energy shield recharge station where there was a red square on the ground with a red touch pad on a small pillar that extended from the ground up to around his waist. Around the red square there was two pillars attached to the ceiling that would spin when (Y/N) was inside the red square. I stood next to Master Gunns who was at a data table in front of the recharge station.

Master Gunns: "Pay attention cause I'm only going over this once. This station will test your recharging energy shields. Step on in, I'll show ya."

(Y/N) steps in the station.

Master Gunns: "Your new armor's shields are extremely resilient, very efficient. Much better than the tech we used for the Mark V."

(Y/N) steps in the red square and pressed his hand on the red touch pad which started the test. The two pillars above and around him started to spin around him. The machine zaps his energy shield and they start to recharge.

Master Gunns: "Bingo! As you can see, they recharge a whole lot faster!"

The machine finished doing its test.

Master Gunns: "If your shields go down, find some cover, wait for the meter to read fully charged."

Hana: "That, or he can hide behind my mech." She giggled after saying that.

Master Gunns: "Alright you're free to go, son, just remember, take things slow."

Hana: "Don't worry I'll hold his hand."
I walked to his side and grabbed his hand with my hand.

(You can see the whole testing your Mjolnir Armor here at 4:13 to 6:33)

He looked at me and tilted his head.

(Y/N): "I thought you were being sarcastic."

Hana: "Master Gunns told me to keep an eye on you, I don't want you to hurt yourself."

We both looked at Master Gunns who had his hands crossed and just rolled his eyes.

We both said our goodbyes and headed back to the aircraft. (Y/N) kept on the armor so he can get use to the new upgrades and because I don't want him to take it off until we arrive at MEKA so the whole crew can see him in it.
_________________________________________

(A/N)

This was a short chapter for me to write since I just copied the Halo 2 The Armory Transcript during your new Mjolnir Armor testing. Anyways keep reading, sharing and voting on the book and I'll see you guys in the next chapter :)

This is Forbidden098 signing off