Welcome to M.E.K.A.

_________________________________________

Location:
Busan coast

Time:
16:04
_________________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV

We were almost going to land at MEKA Base when Hana had to tell me something.

Hana: "Can you do me a small favor?"

(Y/N): "Sure, what do you want."

Hana: "When we land I want you to come out when I give you your cue."

(Y/N): "Why?" I'd looked confused.

Hana: "Because, I didn't tell the rest of MEKA that I brought a Spartan with me and I want to suprise them. Could you please do it." She looks deeply into my eyes.

I couldn't say no to a face like that and besides I was gonna agree to it ethier way so why argue?

(Y/N): "Okay, I'll do it."

Hana: "Yeah" She clapped her two hands together.

Couple minutes passed and the aircraft lands. Hana gets up and grabs her bag and turns back at me.

Hana: "Remember I'll tell you when to come out."

(Y/N): "Yes I know what to do." I rolled my eyes

Hana similed and exited the plane while I sat there waiting.
_________________________________________

Hana's POV

When I got off the plane Jae-eun Kwon, Yuna Lee, Kyung-soo Hann and Seung-hwa Shi were all there to greet me. We hugged and talk for a while, then I decided it's time.

Hana: "나는 나와 함께 특별한 손님을 샀다."
(naneun nawa hamkke teugbyeolhan sonnim-eul sassda.)
(Translation: "I brought a special guest with me.")

Everyone's eyes widen because I lied to them that it was just me that was gonna visit.

Seung-hwa Shi: "그것은 Lúcio?"
(geugeos-eun Lúcio)
(Translation: "Is it Lúcio?")

Hana: "No." She rolled her eyes and turned back at the door of the aircraft.

Hana: "You can come out now (Y/N)."

His loud foot steps started to scare them but when (Y/N) got out the plane and into the sunshine everyone lost it.
They started pointing at (Y/N) and trying to say stuff but couldn't. (Y/N) looks at me.

(Y/N): "Was it something I said?"

Hana: *Giggle* "No I think they're just really excited to see a Spartan."

From there everyone crowded around (Y/N). Yuna Lee asked if he was the one on my stream and I said yes he was. Kyung-soo Hann went up next to Kyung-soo Hann and touched his armor.

(Y/N): "Hey! Hands off, this is new."

Kyung-soo Hann: "Oh I'm sorry I just couldn't help it."

(Y/N): "You speak English?"

Jae-eun Kwon: "Hana speaks English fluently but we all can too, just roughly though."

(Y/N): "Well that makes my life easier than."

We all laughed.

(Y/N): "I don't think I introduced myself yet, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), Spartan
(Number) from the Spartan II Program.

Kyung-soo Hann: "I'm Kyung-soo Hann but call me King."

Jae-eun Kwon: "Jae-eun Kwon please call me Casino."