A Panel with Heroic Icons

(Y/N)'s POV

A PAX staff came in rushing through the door. Covered in light sweat followed by light breathing.

PAX Staff: "There you guys are. We're running behind schedule. Come on we gotta go!"

We listen to her and immediately dropped whatever we were doing and followed the staff who went rushing out through the door. We followed her jogging lightly and when we turned around a corner, we came face to face with a long ass queue line to get into the panel. The line was full of eager fans. They all wore shirts with the words MEKA or Spartans with their represented logo beneath the text, D.Va or My Spartan number with our logos beneath the text or both names together in a holo out pink heart shape, Jamie's and Daniel's Spartan Number with thier logos beneath the text or the MEKA Squads gamertag/codename (D.Mon, King, Overlord amd Casino) with thier logos beneath the text.

As we lightly jogged by them they all chanted out loud "Spartans" or "MEKA". They also hand their hands out for high fives. We high five as much as we can when we jogged right by them. Feels nice to have adoring fans.

When we got inside the panel room it was empty, everyone has been waiting politely outside. We had to be in the back stage room first because before the pannel started they were gonna be showing an intruduction video on the big white projector screen behind the tables that we were gonna be seated at. We all went onto the stage and went left through the back door leading us to the back stage room.

With all of us in the back room prepared and ready, the PAX staffs opened the doors to let in the eager and excited fans. When all the chairs were full, the staff gave everyone five minutes to settle down before they dimmed the lights and played the introduction video on the white projector screen. Everyone went quiet with their full attention on the screen.

_________________________________________

Video

At first their was just a black screen, but then a music soundtrack started to play.

(Recommend playing in background for added atmosphere)

After a few seconds of the soundtrack running to set the tone and mood to the audience. A short clip was being displayed on the screen. It played a clip of an Omnic invasion consisting of various Omnic models ravaging through a destroyed/burning city.

 It played a clip of an Omnic invasion consisting of various Omnic models ravaging through a destroyed/burning city

Then a white text was layered on top of the clip.

"When the Omnics wanted revenge"

The text fades away to black and same with the video clip. Another white text is then seen on screen displaying: