성남시 Seongnam

(Y/N)'s POV

Today is Thursday and that means I'm heading to Seongnam Korea with Hana to get my new Mark VI Armor and then we're heading to Busan to checkout MEKA. I've have informed Morrison and Winston about this trip and they say this is great news. They and the rest of Overwatch can't wait to see how my new armor will perform. They gave us a week off just to make sure my new armor will be working fine when we return, but I think that's a little too long but whatever this is a semi vacation to me.

I did my morning routine to start off the day and everything I need is packed and ready to go. Clothes are in my duffel bag and my Mark V Mjolnir Armor is securely placed inside a hard case that has two wheels at the one end to help carry since the suit weight almost half a ton. I put on a basic shirt along with some pants and shoes. Before I exit my room I double check everything. I grabbed my duffle bag with my right hand and my left hand on the carry handle on the hard case with my old armor. All that's left is to check on Hana. I knock on her door and I hear Hana say "come in". The door opens and I see Hana zipping up her bags.

(Y/N): "You ready to go?"

Hana: "Yep just one more thing to do." She gets up and grabs her phone from her bed and walks towards me. She stands next to me to take a selfie. She does her peace sign with her fingers. "Simile (Y/N)." I simile and she takes the picture.

(Y/N): "Why do you want a selfie?"

Hana: "To post on social media so my fans know we're leaving now."

(Y/N): "Hmm so you told your fans about this trip."

Hana: "Yep now let's get moving, don't want to be late for your appointment."

She grabbed her bag and we both walked out to landing pad eleven to see what aircraft was assigned for our trip. When we arrived, we saw a normal aircraft, but when the doors open and we both stepped inside, it was a different story.

 When we arrived, we saw a normal aircraft, but when the doors open and we both stepped inside, it was a different story

(Something like this)

Hana: "For once Morrison is being nice with us."

Morrison appears behind us with a cup of hot coffee in his mug.

Morrison: "Morning you two." He takes a sip of his coffee.

Me and Hana: "Good morning Sir."

Morrison: "I hope you two are pleased with the aircraft I got you two. Normally it'll be the same aircraft we use in battle."

Hana: "We're very pleased."

Morrison: "Well good luck with the new suit (Y/N)." He gives me a pat on the back.

(Y/N): "Thank you, Sir."

Morrison left us and we had a chance to look around the aircraft. The door was on one side of the aircraft in the middle. From there on the right was the pilot area and a small bathroom. On the left one side has two comfy leather seat with a table in the center. On the other side was a leather couch. Down that hall had cabinet coburg filled with tasty snacks.