War Game Simulation

The Next Day

(Y/N)'s POV

I awaken my sleepy eyes to see that I'm laying on my back with Hana sleeping on top of me with her head resting on my chest. Her body starts to move and her eyes open.

(Y/N): "Morning Hana."

Hana: *yawn* "Good morning (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Sleep well?"

Hana: "I slept good, you?"

(Y/N): "Good as well."

Hana takes a second to realize the position we're were in.

Hana: "I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable now." I see her feeling embarrassed with herself.

(Y/N): "It's not your fault Hana, our body's just moved around to get comfortable, that's all." I see her looking a bit better with herself.

She then she gets off of me so I can use the bathroom first. I brush my teeth then took a shower and got dressed in my UNSC tank top, pants and shoes and returned to Hana's room to see her laying on her bed suffering through the internet on her phone, she then get up and uses the barhroom while I tuck my pajamas into my bag. When see gets back we head to the mess hall for breakfast.

The breakfast they were serving weren't western style, so no pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage or eggs. I grabbed a plate of Korean sweet egg sandwich and Hana insist on me to try a soda drink called Nano Cola which she hands to me. A soft drink this early? Sure, gotta make a girl happy right? I sit down with the rest of the MEKA Squads and looked at the Nano Cola can I had in my hands.

(Y/N): "So this is what Master Gunns means when he says you were on soda drinks."

Hana: "Well what are you waiting for? Open it and take a sip!" She said with joy.

I opened the can only to be startled by a familiar voice coming from the can.

Nano Cola Can: "Nano Colo, Enjoy!" It said in Hana's tone and voice.

(Y/N): "AHHH, you've could of warned me it was a taking soda can."

Everyone laughs at me.

Hana: "Sorry about that (Y/N). I do that to anyone who's first time drinking Nano Cola."

We finished our breakfast and a announcement goes on.

Announcement: "Can all MEKA pilots and Spartan (number) please report to Captain Myung office please, MEKA pilots and Spartan (number) to Captain Myung office please, thank you."

We all put our trays with empty plates and drinks away and headed to Myung office. When we all got there D.Mon and Casino took a seat on the two chairs in front of Myung desk leaving the rest of us to stand, I stood next to Hana with my arms crossed.

Captain Myung: "I've called you all down here because I've arranged a small activity that involves our guest here." Everyone's turns to look at me.

Captain Myung: "That is if your Okay with it (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "If it involves me and my Mjolnir Armor than I'm in."

Captain Myung: "Excellent, Now first we are gonna let (Y/N) run the obstacle course to see if a Spartan can beat MEKA's fastest record time. Currently Hana holds the fastest time with 2 minutes and 43 seconds." Then you'll all be placed in the War Game simulation where all five of you will be against one Spartan."

Hana: "A 5v1, Psst easy."

Overlord: "Umm Hana, did you forget, he's a Spartan. One Spartan can take down hundreds with ease."