5 MEKA vs 1 Spartan

Hana's POV

My mech system status are at 100% but before I hop in it and destroy this 5v1 I went to check on (Y/N). He's loading some Soellkraft 8-Gauge Shells into Jamie's shotgun, he puts in one shell before looking up at me.

(Y/N): "Do you want to see something funny Hana?"

Hana: "Yes please."

He shows me a Soellkraft 8-Gauge Shell which apparently had a picture of a hippo on it.

(Soellkraft 8-Gauge Shell)

Hana: *laughter* "Why is there a hippo on a shotgun shell?"

(Y/N): "I never knew why. Its ethier the maufacturing logo or it's a easter egg that a game developer put in."

Hana: "시원한 (siwonhan)
(Translation: "Cool"), anyways I came to ask if you could please actually try in this 5v1. I want to actually take on a Spartan."

(Y/N): "Of course, plus I never had intended to do that anyways."

Hana: "Thanks." I went on my tippy toes in order to reach for (Y/N)'s helmet and gave a small peck on the visor leaving my lipstick mark on it."

I move my head to where his ears would be and whispered something into them.

Hana: "Don't tell anyone I did that, okay." I move my head to face him.

(Y/N): "Your secret is safe with me."

I wipe the lipstick mark off of his visor with my glove and turned around to my mech. As I walk back to my mech I turn my head around and I see that Jamie had approached (Y/N). I can hear what Jamie was saying to him.

Jamie: "Do you too have a thing?"

But when (Y/N) was about to respond to Jamie's questions, I was quite far away from him to hear his response. My love for him is increasing for everytime I spend with him. I just hope he feels the same way as I do or at least see something in me.

When I get back to my mech, the other pilots were at least busy adjusting there mechs to notice what I did to (Y/N). I get inside my mech and head inside the War Game simulation with the others and (Y/N) leaving Jamie and Captain Myung who went to the observation room.

Captain Myung switched the mode to versus so if a person were to get shot they would be teleported outside the room instead of being dead. The room was big with some pillars and cover. Me and the MEKA Squad stood on one side of the room with (Y/N) standing on the other side facing at us with Jamie's shotgun in his hands. When everything was set and ready, Captain Myung went on the speakers.

Captain Myung: "Remember, this is a simulation, if you die you will be automatically teleported out of the room. Everyone ready?"

Everyone: "Yep."